2 weeks in!

Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 weeks in!

Hi all! Bexie here! Have just a few moments for a quick update, will write in more detail when things have calmed down a bit. Have a rental in Patterson lakes. Like what we see so far! Have done so much in 1st 2 weeks! Kids in school, tons of admin done like driving licences, medicare etc. Would have been daunting, but everyone is so helpful! And efficient. I got a teaching job within the 1st week of being here. Still feel a bit in Limbo, but know we have made the right decision. Children are happy (16 yr old returns to UK next week to complete a levels) I will be so cut up when that happens! Just wanted to say to all who have yet to make the big move - go for it. It is still an emotional roller coaster, but one that I would choose to ride again and again! Will upload piccies and give more detail at a later stage!!
Bex
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2 weeks in!

Glad you are settling, love to hear peoples updates.

Keep enjoying

Lynn xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bexie
Hi all! Bexie here! Have just a few moments for a quick update, will write in more detail when things have calmed down a bit. Have a rental in Patterson lakes. Like what we see so far! Have done so much in 1st 2 weeks! Kids in school, tons of admin done like driving licences, medicare etc. Would have been daunting, but everyone is so helpful! And efficient. I got a teaching job within the 1st week of being here. Still feel a bit in Limbo, but know we have made the right decision. Children are happy (16 yr old returns to UK next week to complete a levels) I will be so cut up when that happens! Just wanted to say to all who have yet to make the big move - go for it. It is still an emotional roller coaster, but one that I would choose to ride again and again! Will upload piccies and give more detail at a later stage!!
Bex
I was just feeling a bit wobbly as only received the visa's on 23 July, this post has made me feel more posative thanks for that, love to hear more.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Bex
Lovely to hear all's going well, glad you're settling in, look forward to hearing more when you have time
Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:03 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Glad you are enjoying it. Keep us updated like to read peoples updates
Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:09 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

A nice post , pleased you are finding that you like it
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Hi Bexie

Gosh has it been 2 weeks already?!

Glad you're settling in well. Sounds like everything has fallen into place nicely so far. I will look forward to reading your lengthy update soon.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Bex
hi bex
so glad to hear it is all working out and your getting organised really quickly,can i just ask(hope you dont mind)why cant your son finish school in oz?im hoping to travel with 16yr old son also in september and was planning on him doing yr11 and 12 in oz. would love to hear your view on the education system incase im missing something cos i want whats best for him to
thanks sharon x