1st 4 Day's in Brissy

Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of
Default 1st 4 Day's in Brissy

Well we arrived from Fiji on Tuesday 2nd to fantastic weather and collected our hire car and drove to our Newstead apartments. Audrey was ill with a stomach bug so we just relaxed in the room and unpacked.

We have had a very busy few day's.... Tax number applied for, Queensland driving license's for us both, medicare registered, Centre Link registered. I have even had time to buy a new car, a Hyundai Tucson AWD (Lovely), and had it delivered in two day's...wow

I am also amazed that we have managed to secure a rental so quickly (within two day's) in North Lakes. We do not know if we will stay there permanently but it is a good base for us. Kids will hopefully be starting school in a week or two.

I have got a job opportunity on a 9 month contract so I might take it on just to get me started.

Been too busy to know how I am feeling just now but no complaints so far.

Bobby

So far so good, but Audrey has still got a bug, I am of to the Supercross on Saturday night, so that should be good.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st 4 Day's in Brissy

Welcome to Oz!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 5th 2007, 1:07 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
Well we arrived from Fiji on Tuesday 2nd to fantastic weather and collected our hire car and drove to our Newstead apartments. Audrey was ill with a stomach bug so we just relaxed in the room and unpacked.

We have had a very busy few day's.... Tax number applied for, Queensland driving license's for us both, medicare registered, Centre Link registered. I have even had time to buy a new car, a Hyundai Tucson AWD (Lovely), and had it delivered in two day's...wow

I am also amazed that we have managed to secure a rental so quickly (within two day's) in North Lakes. We do not know if we will stay there permanently but it is a good base for us. Kids will hopefully be starting school in a week or two.

I have got a job opportunity on a 9 month contract so I might take it on just to get me started.

Bobby

So far so good, but Audrey has still got a bug, I am of to the Supercross on Saturday night, so that should be good.

wow you have been busy pleased so far that things are going smoothly, keep us all updated
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, well you certainly have been busy. Just wanted to say welcome and hope your wife is feeling better soon.

Donna & Neil
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:09 am
Just Joined

kerrylana is an unknown quantity at this point

Bobby

We are heading out in december. What is centre link?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kerrylana
Welcome to Oz!!! All the best mate!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby

well done , you seem to have everything sorted
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

All the best to you and your family, hope your wife feels better soon.

Debbie
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

The Ozzy version of the DHSS, for child benefit etc.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:40 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

congrats.. Lucky month to get a Hyundai Tucson as they are heavily discounted at the moment. Hope u got a good deal
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:58 am
Just Joined

kerrylana is an unknown quantity at this point

The Ozzy version of the DHSS, for child benefit etc.
Do you have to be a permanent resident to claim this or can you on a 457 visa.
Kerry
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Do you have to be a permanent resident to claim this or can you on a 457 visa.
Kerry
I don't know, but she did ask to see our permanent resident labels on our passport.

Bobby