Welcome to the Forum

Old May 15th 2014, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

john in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond reputejohn in oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to this forum where we provide useful information with updates and answers to your questions in the areas of both Finance (Home loans) and Financial Advice in Both the UK and Australia.

We will help answer your questions; however, we can only give general responses on this forum. We can provide further detailed advice or refer you to another professional if requested.

Our objective is simply to help where we can in your life's journey.

A bit about ourselves - I have been involved in Financial Services for approximately 10 years. My Firms are Licenced Mortgage Brokers as well as Financial Advisers. They are fully insured and comply with all Financial Regulations in Australia. We have an association with a British Advice Firm who may provide information here and they are also fully licenced and insured in the UK. Please note - we are not tax advisers.

I look forward to helping you in any way we can.

Our POC Details are: Australia 08 93758500

email [email protected] web: www.goldvision.com.au

1. Forum Rules - No advertising is permitted - Friendly comments only otherwise they will be removed - other professionals are welcome to join in on this forum. (no links to their sites will be allowed)

2. Our Licence disclosures:

John Horvath / Gold Vision Finance Pty Ltd is holder of an Australian Credit Licence # 389669.

John Horvath, Authorised Representative # 324513 of Gold Vision Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised representative # 390097 of Podone Pty ltd AFSL # 429718

Cheers John