British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/)
-   -   New English School in Verona looking for mother tongue teachers for business courses (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/new-english-school-verona-looking-mother-tongue-teachers-business-courses-914767/)

francy.palmieri Jul 10th 2018 9:44 am

New English School in Verona looking for mother tongue teachers for business courses

Hello everyone!
We are a new English school near Verona and we are looking for mother tongue teachers for our new courses starting in October (business & private).
Pay per hour and transfer fee included.
Only serious and professional people please.
Thank you so much

criodain Jul 31st 2018 8:26 am

Re: New English School in Verona looking for mother tongue teachers for business cour

Could I get more information on this please? Grazie!

francy.palmieri Jul 31st 2018 8:33 am

Re: New English School in Verona looking for mother tongue teachers for business cour

Hello,

We are a new language school in Villafranca di Verona (Italy) and we are currently selecting mother tongue teachers to be part of our team.
We focus on business english and we have new courses starting in October until the end of June that will take place in a big company near Verona.
If you'd like we can speak on the phone today and exchange some more information.
Are you a teacher?

Thank you
Francesca

criodain Jul 31st 2018 10:40 pm

Hello Francesca. I used to teach English in Rome, in Boccea, at the British School, but am not teaching currently. I'm working in digital marketing. I also worked as a technical writer (redattore tecnico) for an Italian company.

francy.palmieri Aug 1st 2018 8:10 am

Ok, well, if you are looking to get back into teaching and you live close to Verona, Villafranca or Mantova, we can schedule a phone call or a meeting.
Let me know, we are interviewing this week and also next week.

Thank you
Francesca

criodain Aug 1st 2018 9:02 am

Originally Posted by francy.palmieri (Post 12541640)
Ok, well, if you are looking to get back into teaching and you live close to Verona, Villafranca or Mantova, we can schedule a phone call or a meeting.
Let me know, we are interviewing this week and also next week.

Thank you
Francesca

My only problem currently is that I am based in Ireland. :/

francy.palmieri Aug 1st 2018 9:34 am

Sorry but I don't understand why your answered the ad then