British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/)
-   -   Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/needed-shop-fitters-joiners-electricians-graphic-all-over-france-878464/)

Tabitha P Jun 5th 2016 7:17 pm

Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

French based company specialized in small and medium sized shop installations all over France, and also in Holland and Switzerland. They work for some of the biggest brands such as : Apple , BOSE , SAMSUNG , DYSON , CALVIN KLEIN , TOMMY HILFIGGER , TED BAKER , NIKE , ADDIDAS

The company is growing and they are looking to expand their team.

They are ideally looking for english spoken people that are registrered in France and mainly based around Toulouse, but also the following towns, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier , Lille, Limoges.

Profil needed :

Shop fitters / exhibition stand installers
Graphic installers
Joiners
Electricians

Please contact me if you would like any further details on the company and the work.

Thank you
Tabitha Pickett

lovebarbados Jun 15th 2016 7:22 am

Re: Needed Shop fitters,Joiners,Electricians & Graphic all over France

Originally Posted by Tabitha P (Post 11965611)
French based company specialized in small and medium sized shop installations all over France, and also in Holland and Switzerland. They work for some of the biggest brands such as : Apple , BOSE , SAMSUNG , DYSON , CALVIN KLEIN , TOMMY HILFIGGER , TED BAKER , NIKE , ADDIDAS

The company is growing and they are looking to expand their team.

They are ideally looking for english spoken people that are registrered in France and mainly based around Toulouse, but also the following towns, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier , Lille, Limoges.

Profil needed :

Shop fitters / exhibition stand installers
Graphic installers
Joiners
Electricians

Please contact me if you would like any further details on the company and the work.

Thank you
Tabitha Pickett

Hi do you guys have a email address?

quiltman Jun 15th 2016 8:48 am

Notice the words "registered in France"! don't think you can just pop over from UK and start working as presumably shopfitting will have to meet French laws and regulations.

Tabitha P Jun 15th 2016 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by quiltman (Post 11973973)
Notice the words "registered in France"! don't think you can just pop over from UK and start working as presumably shopfitting will have to meet French laws and regulations.

Hi Quiltman, this offer would be for brits or any other nationality already leaving in France and registered or wanting to expat on a more or less long term basis.

Tabitha P Jun 17th 2016 10:07 am

Originally Posted by lovebarbados (Post 11973928)
Hi do you guys have a email address?

Hi could you please private message me, for some reason my post was deleted with my email adress ! Thanks

old.sparkles Jun 18th 2016 2:55 am

Originally Posted by Tabitha P (Post 11976150)
Hi could you please private message me, for some reason my post was deleted with my email adress ! Thanks

If a member clicks on your name Tabitha, there is a drop down menu which includes email - emails go to the address you used to set up your membership :)

Alternatively, they can send you a pm and you can give them an email address privately.

We do not encourage email addresses to be posted on the forum for the reasons given by Christmasoompa