British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/)
-   -   Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve (https://britishexpats.com/forum/uk-ireland-europe-jobs-166/needed-gardener-labourer-lagos-algarve-885698/)

pauldh18 Oct 26th 2016 2:16 pm

Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Hi.

I am looking for someone who can work in the Lagos, Algarve area and can provide garden clearing services. We are looking for someone who can clear an overgrown garden and bring it back up to standard.

The job will be to clear overgrown areas, remove weeds and replace any dead plants etc.

Must speak fluent english and be hard working.

Anyone who is interested, please drop me a message.

Thanks,

Paul

hottoddy Nov 6th 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Needed Gardener / Labourer - Lagos, Algarve

Hello i have been living in Lagos for some 14 years i am a very experienced gardener in all aspects of clearance, replanting of shrubs trees,Vegetable beds, ornamental wall-building pond construction and irrigation systems,I am hardworking reliable and honest.For more details please leave contact Email address if you so wish Thanks Douglas

christmasoompa Nov 7th 2016 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by hottoddy (Post 12097382)
Hello i have been living in Lagos for some 14 years i am a very experienced gardener in all aspects of clearance, replanting of shrubs trees,Vegetable beds, ornamental wall-building pond construction and irrigation systems,I am hardworking reliable and honest.For more details please leave contact Email address if you so wish Thanks Douglas

The OP can't put his email address on the forum (or post just to be able to access the PM system - really not great forum 'netiquette'!), but you can both email each other easily, just click on the username and then selected 'send an email' from the drop down box.

HTH.

hottoddy Nov 7th 2016 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 12097768)
The OP can't put his email address on the forum (or post just to be able to access the PM system - really not great forum 'netiquette'!), but you can both email each other easily, just click on the username and then selected 'send an email' from the drop down box.

HTH.

Yes i did workout the send email system last night and found that window thank you though.And the O.P has just sent me a private message but unable to access message maybe due to the fact that am new in this here forum.?I thought i had read something about this but could be mistaken.I shall open up my email this evening and see if my sent email was received.? However thank you for your information

hottoddy Nov 7th 2016 5:38 pm

And yes christmasoompa i am now able to access my private messages.Patience is a virtue so they say.?

christmasoompa Nov 9th 2016 10:36 am

Originally Posted by hottoddy (Post 12098038)
And yes christmasoompa i am now able to access my private messages.Patience is a virtue so they say.?

You were able to before that - you only need 3 posts to access them, it's the OP that can't access PM's yet. :lol: But he can send you an email if he wishes.

hottoddy Nov 12th 2016 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 12099778)
You were able to before that - you only need 3 posts to access them, it's the OP that can't access PM's yet. :lol: But he can send you an email if he wishes.

Thank you dear person for that information.And yes once i start talking there is no stopping me.Who knows six months from now i could well have over 50 post under my belt.