Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Community Manager - Various Languages Required

Community Manager - Various Languages Required

Old Nov 2nd 2012, 12:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Community Manager - Various Languages Required

This job popped up in my radar today, so just passing it along.

We require the following languages: Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Korean, German, English, Japanese, Czech, Danish, Vietnamese, Bulgarian and Thai.

We are looking for native speakers for the position of Community Manager to build and lead an editorial team in your target language. You will be in charge of the concept design, implementation and coordination of the new community in your target language, establish and coordinate the community team (Moderators, Coaches, Hand Judges, Translators & Editors), be responsible for the content and the functioning of the online community, have close coordination with the rest of the community-management department and other divisions such as education, in large multi-division projects and be responsible for the further development, control, implementation, and longevity of specific community projects. You must possess extensive experience in at least one of the following areas: 1) Poker, 2) Forums, Chats and Online Communities or 3) Editorial. Excellent salary package and opportunities for future development are on offer to the right candidate

(I know not strictly Spain but I felt this section was the best place for it.)

More here