Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently

Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently

Old Jan 17th 2017, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

barbara1963 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently

BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO TAKE UP THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY

KLEENEZE HAS ARRIVED IN SPAIN and we URGENTLY need people to become distributors.
Earn 50+ Euros per week for just a few hours work. Or make it your full time job.

Delivering and collecting catalogues around your local area and /or selling online.

Full training provided . Flexible hours.

Please message me if interested .
thank you
May
Attached Thumbnails Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently-spain-ad-.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2017, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

patmat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently

Hi,
Can I get more details about this please?
thanks a lot.

Patrik
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 11:42 am
Just Joined

barbara1963 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Catalogue distributors and online sellers needed urgently

Hi Patrik
Hi. Thanks for your interest. As indicated above, no experience is required. You will receive support and training to ensure complete satisfaction with the functioning of it all. You can even work flexibly around a family, a job, or other commitments, choosing your own work schedule. No goals to be achieved, there is no fixed schedule for work and absolutely no pressure. You can choose to deliver and collect the catalogues
s in your local area in leisure time or even full time. Earnings are this: minimum commission of 21% and 10% bonus = 31%. The maximum income is 21% commission and 24% bonus = 45cents in the euro.
<snip>
Registration is a small deposit of 30 Euros to cover 50 catalogs. However, if you are not satisfied to continue within the first 30 days, your money will be returned in full and this is clearly stated in the registration form that is emailed to you.
<snip> I hope you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to earn an income. Thank you :-)

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 22nd 2017 at 12:11 pm. Reason: Link and FB info removed, as per Site Rule 9.