Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

can i bring my spouse across the border into greece?

can i bring my spouse across the border into greece?

Old Sep 15th 2014, 4:30 am
Just Joined

robsters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can i bring my spouse across the border into greece?

I am getting married to indonesian but want to move into EU zone without going through all the hassle of applying for entry visas is it possible for us to just fly to turkey get a car and drive to the EU border show our passport and marriage certificate at the border to get into Greece from there we could apply for a residence card. would the authorities stamp us entry? i am a british citizen so i know i am ok but my wife already gone through a lot of heart ache with visa stuff.
Old Oct 5th 2014, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can i bring my spouse across the border into greece?

You can't do it that way. She needs a visa to get into Greece, or any other EU State.