Reload this Page >

Living in Mahmutlar

Living in Mahmutlar

Old Nov 11th 2020, 6:47 am
Just Joined

CanBolat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Mahmutlar

Hello all,

Hope you are all having a good day. Myself including my family (from the UK), we have been living in Antalya for over a year now so we have settled down to life here in Turkey. We are thinking of purchasing a property in the nearby-ish future. Before we make the decision we want to do some thorough research.

The only things that we do not like here in Antalya is the size of the city, little too populous for us and how safe it is. We are on a tight budget so we live in a slightly rough area.

After doing some research I stumbled across Alanya, which looks very promising and Mahmutlar, being more affordable. It looks like a place that would fit our needs as there are also many expats and it seems like a safe place to live for a foreign family.

We will be visiting Mahmutlar on holiday in February for a week to get a feel for the place. Are there any places that anyone recommends us to see whilst there, heard there is a cultural center where many meet up.

To sum it up, it would be very helpful if anyone could give an overall view of the area, the goods, the bads and life there.

Here is my email for those who would like to send a message directly:

edit. e-mail address removed as this is not advisable due to spammers.

Much appreciated,

Can Bolat

Last edited by Rosemary; Nov 11th 2020 at 7:45 am. Reason: e-mail address removed