Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Hello from Turkey

Hello from Turkey

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Jack Scott is a jewel in the roughJack Scott is a jewel in the roughJack Scott is a jewel in the roughJack Scott is a jewel in the roughJack Scott is a jewel in the rough
Default Hello from Turkey

Hi I'm Jack.

I moved to Turkey with my partner from London after retiring early from local government. To help me settle into my new life I'm writing a tongue in cheek blog chronically our experiences which I have posted here on BritishExpats.com. The blog facility on this site is wonderful - stylish and simple to use. If you are at all interested, please take a look.

Thank you!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Turkey

Hi Jack,

I hope you are enjoying your time on BE. Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying reading your BE blog.

Sue
Old Dec 7th 2010, 7:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Turkey

Hi Jack,

I've been to Turkey 5 times and love it! I'm American and met my now-husband in Istanbul when I was there on vacation. He's Iranian and was living and working in Istanbul at the time. He's now immigrated to the USA and is a US Citizen, but we both love Turkey. I'm trying to learn Turkish ...it's a challenge!

Bodrum is probably lovely...I've been to Marmaris, Kas and Antalya along the Mediterranean coast.

Looking forward to reading your blog.

Rene