Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Cost of Living in Turkey

Cost of Living in Turkey

Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:32 am
UK Expat Turkey

ozsubasi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of Living in Turkey

For anyone considering moving to Turkey to live, the cost of living is an obvious consideration. I'm involved in real estate, and when I'm asked about prices for different things I will answer from personal knowledge, but also like to provide something from an independent source, because I'm not one

There is a useful website which not only provides comparisons of prices for goods and services between different countries but within different locations within those countries.
So basically, from the choices available, you just choose the cities nearest to where you are now and where you are thinking of going. The information isn't complete in all cases and of course there will still be variations within different parts of a city, but it does give a good overview.

I don't have any affiliation to this site, it is free to use but you do have to register.
Please go to:www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/

Last edited by ozsubasi; Jun 26th 2012 at 9:53 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 8:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of Living in Turkey

Thanks for sharing that link, it looks pretty useful