A year later...

Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A year later...

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Really pleased that it is going so well for you both.
I take it when you pass your truck test you will drive team as a couple?
(that is the only way I agree that driving team works)

Do you ever find "riding shotgun" boring and don't you get sick of the sight of each other every now and again?
Thanks BT, you wouldn't believe the things i find to do in such a small place and sure there are times we get fed up but I think it depends on your own personality.
I can always switch the tv on, watch a dvd or if I really want to p*** him off I put the PS3 on and mess up his saved games he soon comes round to my way of thinking

Rosie
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Ive never seen you BT and i get sick of the sight of you i would feel sorry for Rosie
if they drive team, having a partner that burbs and farts all the time
We will be driving team, but corks work for him.

Rosie
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Don' worry Gremmie she does that all the ime anyway, ive just got used to it now

love ya man

Rod

xxxx

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oi, get your own account
I see Gremmie and Rod went to the same spelling school

Luv ya really babe xx
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Thanks BT, you wouldn't believe the things i find to do in such a small place and sure there are times we get fed up but I think it depends on your own personality.
I can always switch the tv on, watch a dvd or if I really want to p*** him off I put the PS3 on and mess up his saved games he soon comes round to my way of thinking

Rosie
Ta Rosie,
just a wee question on Clarkes:
Do they expect/want you to be away for 10/14 days or if you weren't that bothered about getting big miles can you go for 3/4/5 day runs?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Get back to picking up those pee bottles on I-29 Gremmie!!!
Duh!!!! what are you talkin about
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Ta Rosie,
Do they expect/want you to be away for 10/14 days or if you weren't that bothered about getting big miles can you go for 3/4/5 day runs?
I feel a sense of de ja vous here
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ta Rosie,
Hi there BT

There are times when we get a 'short run', i.e., maybe a Montreal and back to Halifax but we are contracted and informed at the time of the interview that flatbed work is more often than not a 10 day trip. I believe that Van work is slighty shorter possibly 7 days.

Rod
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi there BT

There are times when we get a 'short run', i.e., maybe a Montreal and back to Halifax but we are contracted and informed at the time of the interview that flatbed work is more often than not a 10 day trip. I believe that Van work is slighty shorter possibly 7 days.

Rod
Do they run back and forth from Wpeg to your depot ??? asking Rod not Rosie coz she took the P out of my spelling
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do they run back and forth from Wpeg to your depot ??? asking Rod not Rosie coz she took the P out of my spelling

I think its because i said i loved you really lol.........

Seriously though, we have been through the peg a few times buddy, but usually were going towards edmonton, i move a lot of crane parts to Myshak or Liebherr in Acheson AB, usually we would head towards Winnipeg from there either carrying a Military Vehicle from Wainwright AB, or deadheading it to Steinbach for some sleds, so yes we pass through sometimes not always.

saying that though i forgot, we also move the Oversize rings from NL to GE in the peg

Rod
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

I think its because i said i loved you really lol.........

Seriously though, we have been through the peg a few times buddy, but usually were going towards edmonton, i move a lot of crane parts to Myshak or Liebherr in Acheson AB, usually we would head towards Winnipeg from there either carrying a Military Vehicle from Wainwright AB, or deadheading it to Steinbach for some sleds, so yes we pass through sometimes not always.

saying that though i forgot, we also move the Oversize rings from NL to GE in the peg

Rod

what a pair of tarts!! does your better half look on here?

Rosie
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rod & Ros.....

Best blog I have read. Excellent. Really gives you the flavour of the country & the kind of work you do.

http://theadventurebegins-roz.blogspot.com/
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alandoug
Hi Rod & Ros.....

Best blog I have read. Excellent. Really gives you the flavour of the country & the kind of work you do.

http://theadventurebegins-roz.blogspot.com/
Cool, thanks mate, glad you enjoyed reading it.

Rosie