A year later...

Old Feb 9th 2009, 7:16 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A year later...

Originally Posted by spockil
well i must say congratulations for taking the leep.
and it sounds as if you are both enjoying every second out there.
as some say life is for living.
you will probably get asked this but I dont suppose they are looking for drivers just now?
good luck with everything
and keep us updated some of us enjoy reading some good stories from people who are living the dream
hey Spockil
Clarkes was advertising for drivers recently, i would have applied myself but a few points on my license ruled that option out.

Rosie, sorry for taking your thread off track earlier.

Graham, i know you take it in the spirit it was mean't (ie. a joke) after all, the king of comedy should be able to take it as well as give it
Old Feb 9th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
Nice to hear someone enjoying it and doing it for them selves, is there any chance your kids might join you later? My daughter was heart set on not coming out with us once we make the move but she seems to be a bit more interested
Any way have a great time and who cares what any one on here thinks!
Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

steveedgy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers rosie n rod like the blog oh wot fun cant wait to sort something an get out there cheers enjoy the life
Old Feb 10th 2009, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

hey thanks for everybodies replies and all good

We just haven't had time to do the PR paperwork, waiting for info from the UK and generally just having a good time here. Also as Gremmie said making sure we were going to stay, we left four kids in the UK, 2 had always said they weren't coming but the other 2 only dropped the bombshell approx 2 weeks before we left the UK. Hopefully all our kids will come out eventually,

Anybody who wants contact info for Clarkes can either PM me or phone Vaughan Hatcher, driver recruiter for Clarkes.

Andy have you heard about the job ???

Safe driving
Rosie

Last edited by RodRos&Co.; Feb 10th 2009 at 2:53 am.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 10:10 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
hey thanks for everybodies replies and all good

We just haven't had time to do the PR paperwork, waiting for info from the UK and generally just having a good time here. Also as Gremmie said making sure we were going to stay, we left four kids in the UK, 2 had always said they weren't coming but the other 2 only dropped the bombshell approx 2 weeks before we left the UK. Hopefully all our kids will come out eventually,

Anybody who wants contact info for Clarkes can either PM me or phone Vaughan Hatcher, driver recruiter for Clarkes.

Andy have you heard about the job ???

Safe driving
Rosie
I go for the road test and drug test on wednesday, then i should be good to go. 1st load Saturday hopefully.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I go for the road test and drug test on wednesday, then i should be good to go. 1st load Saturday hopefully.
Cool congrats, we'll see you down the road then

Rosie
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Shhhhhhhhhhhushhhhhhhhhhhhhh the weddings next saturday

ok I'll wisper
hey hope u have a good day and you get everything in life you wish for

Rosie
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
If this means youll be driving for clarkes,it also means you could get over to the Peg,, if so give me a call, i,ll put up with you (or put you up) for the nite will pm the number if you need it
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Really pleased that it is going so well for you both.
I take it when you pass your truck test you will drive team as a couple?
(that is the only way I agree that driving team works)

Do you ever find "riding shotgun" boring and don't you get sick of the sight of each other every now and again?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:34 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today Andy!!!

Good luck on Saturday Graham (I typed that in a whisper mate)
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
Good luck today Andy!!!

thanks
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Really pleased that it is going so well for you both.
I take it when you pass your truck test you will drive team as a couple?
(that is the only way I agree that driving team works)

Ah the voice of experience speeks.. those weeks of driving from one corn field into the next with your ego riding shotgun have armed you with a wealth of knowledge regarding team driving eh
Do you ever find "riding shotgun" boring and don't you get sick of the sight of each other every now and again?
Ive never seen you BT and i get sick of the sight of you i would feel sorry for Rosie
if they drive team, having a partner that burbs and farts all the time
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:40 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by koogar
Good luck today Andy!!!

Thanks Koogs, I'm glad to see that you and the family are doing well.

Good luck Graham, for Saturday
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don' worry Gremmie she does that all the ime anyway, ive just got used to it now

love ya man

Rod

xxxx

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Ive never seen you BT and i get sick of the sight of you i would feel sorry for Rosie
Get back to picking up those pee bottles on I-29 Gremmie!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.