Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

who is hiring LMO's at the moment in canada.

who is hiring LMO's at the moment in canada.

Old Jan 10th 2012, 8:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who is hiring LMO's at the moment in canada.

Originally Posted by Telbow
Sorry guys ive had to wright this message only i cant pick up my messages unless ive had 3 posts or more....so bare with me,lol,
You might want to remove your email address above - or it'll be picked up by every spambot roaming the internet and you'll be inundated with spam!

Old Jan 10th 2012, 10:07 pm
Telbow

oops can anyone help me delete my name off this thread.

Old Jan 10th 2012, 10:09 pm
Telbow

christmasoompa can you help me buddy,cheers.

Old Jan 12th 2012, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

christmasoompa can you help me buddy,cheers.
Click on the report button on the left of the post (like an exclamation mark), that'll send a reported post to the mods for the forum - I'm not a mod for this forum so can't edit your post I'm afraid.

Old Jan 12th 2012, 5:26 pm
Telbow

Thank you Christmasoompa,ive taken your advice,hope you have a good day.

Old Jan 13th 2012, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry flat to the mat,,hey im a crane driver from hartlepool,got a guy ringing me tonight about a job in regina,could you tell me where is the best places to buy a house if I were to emigrate with my family,where abouts do you live and in general what is regina like to live in.cheers telbow.
We live outside the city,although my work is based there.Can't tell you where to live but can easily say where not to,North Central(the hood),Harbour Landing(new developement built on a swamp),Eastview(rough).Best way is rent until you can decide for yourself.
Regina is fine for family life,a good balance,but there are some nicer small towns within easy commuting distance,Balgonie,Pilot Butte,Lumsden,Craven,Pense,White City for example.
PM me when you can.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 9:25 pm
Telbow

Thank you Sue.

Old Jan 13th 2012, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

oops sorry flat to the mat,,hey im a crane driver from hartlepool,got a guy ringing me tonight about a job in regina,could you tell me where is the best places to buy a house if I were to emigrate with my family,where abouts do you live and in general what is regina like to live in.cheers telbow.
Are you sure you wanna live in Sk
Old Jan 14th 2012, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Sod off Dave.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Sod off Dave.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
The guy comes from a town where they hang monkeys,SK will seem pretty tame by comparison
Old Jan 14th 2012, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
The guy comes from a town where they hang monkeys,SK will seem pretty tame by comparison
Should fit in well then
Old Jan 14th 2012, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

M'lud,please refer to post #24.
Old Jan 30th 2012, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

tobyjug is an unknown quantity at this point

Transall group of companies, have Lmos now, they are hiring super-b grain hauliers, they are based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.....details are on the web site......
Old Feb 5th 2012, 9:15 am
Telbow

Up the Pools.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.