Where's DaveLOL66 gone?

Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Where's DaveLOL66 gone?

Where's my oul mate DaveLOL66 gone?!!!!

He hasn't posted on his blog since early June!!!

Maybe he came on a trip to NI for the "signing of the covenant" celebrations and is still "up the Shankill Road" somewhere BLOCKED!!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future
Default Re: Where's DaveLOL66 gone?

We met up with him in Calgary the other week, he has better things to do than forums I think.
People don't like straight talkers, so maybe he was banned from here.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

still here BT but what Mick was saying politely I will say that I cant be effing arsed Too many know alls with far more experience, knowledge and time in Canada than I could ever hope to achieve.....especially that curt oops sounds like curt
Old Oct 11th 2012, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
still here BT but what Mick was saying politely I will say that I cant be effing arsed Too many know alls with far more experience, knowledge and time in Canada than I could ever hope to achieve.....especially that curt oops sounds like curt
No bother mate but what about an update to your blog as it was enjoyable reading?
Old Oct 11th 2012, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Truck
No bother mate but what about an update to your blog as it was enjoyable reading?
may get a chance tomorrow to bring it up to date. We have been without high speed internet for a few weeks but got a new provider now
Old Oct 11th 2012, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Dont ever mention my name in your posts again. You dont know anything about me.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
A bit like you and truck driving then
Old Oct 12th 2012, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
More so truck driving in Canada Dave , glad to see you're still around ,no pun intended .
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
More so truck driving in Canada Dave , glad to see you're still around ,no pun intended .
Been around for a while and be around a while longer
Old Oct 13th 2012, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Funny I thought you were talking about Mr. 5 minute wonder BT Canada`s most renowned grass cutter of yester year
Old Oct 14th 2012, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Funny I thought you were talking about Mr. 5 minute wonder BT Canada`s most renowned grass cutter of yester year
Another "oul mate" pokes his head in,
your memory and grammar are still as bad as ever I see!!!!!

How is that "lively" spot to reside Niverville these days?
Canadian prairie living still the place where its all happening?!!!
Old Oct 14th 2012, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Another "oul mate" pokes his head in,
your memory and grammar are still as bad as ever I see!!!!!

How is that "lively" spot to reside Niverville these days?
Canadian prairie living still the place where its all happening?!!!
As ever the only part of your personality that shines is your lack of knowledge.....
Niverville has enjoyed the status of being Manitoba's fastest growing urban centre and within the top 20 fastest growing town's in Canada (Stats Canada, 2006 Census)

Niverville's population as of the 2011 census was 3450, up 43.7% from its 2006 level of 2464

Niverville is good for me
Attached Thumbnails Where's DaveLOL66 gone?-barbs-visit-011.jpg   Where's DaveLOL66 gone?-barbs-visit-005.jpg   Where's DaveLOL66 gone?-barbs-visit-041.jpg  
Old Oct 15th 2012, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Very nice pad you have there Graham!!!

Something I don't understand about Canadian and I suppose houses in the States too:

Look at your second picture and the house behind yours with the RV in the drive just looks like a row of THREE garages, why o why do the house designers go down that route as it makes it plain dam ugly to me?
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
As ever the only part of your personality that shines is your lack of knowledge.....
Niverville has enjoyed the status of being Manitoba's fastest growing urban centre and within the top 20 fastest growing town's in Canada (Stats Canada, 2006 Census)

Niverville's population as of the 2011 census was 3450, up 43.7% from its 2006 level of 2464

Niverville is good for me
thats a big oh plot of land you got there