Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where are you at any given time?

Where are you at any given time?

Old May 18th 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Re: Where are you at any given time?

Tramping all this week, got Immingham to Milton Keynes, then off to Scotland via Tamworth, should load from Grangemouth on tuesday PM destination is for Dover, drop trailer and go to Purfleet collect trailer for Immingham..thats all I know for now.
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:49 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Later tonight or more likely, early tomorrow (Monday 19th) i will be leaving home for a 7pm appointment on Tuesday in Elmira which is in Ontario, just south of Toronto. I will be going up through NB and PQ on the 19th and down through ON the following day. Back to home will be the reverse of this hopefully (depends on the reload) getting back home on Thursday evening.

If you see me enroute, give me a shout.
Got back at 1pm today (Thursday) requested Monday for my next trip as i will be watching the footie on Sunday.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Getting soaked in cassa Grande Arrizona,,,heading up to Calgary for sunday nite delivary....might go via NS to pick up a free CB
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:20 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Getting soaked in cassa Grande Arrizona,,,heading up to Calgary for sunday nite delivary....might go via NS to pick up a free CB
You will be made very welcome mate but it's just a mile or two out of your way, i could post it but that would probably cost as much as you could buy one for
Just buy one mate, get a galaxy from the pilot
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Got back at 1pm today (Thursday) requested Monday for my next trip as i will be watching the footie on Sunday.
Is the Leeds game on TV over here ? I will be working but can get wifey to record it for me.

ps I was at the last game of the season last year when they got relegated (my last ever Leeds game )
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by kb33
Is the Leeds game on TV over here ? I will be working but can get wifey to record it for me.

ps I was at the last game of the season last year when they got relegated (my last ever Leeds game )
I haven't looked to see if it's on TV yet but i doubt if it will be, going to look now and i'll post back if it is. I watch my footie on the pc.

It's on Setanta Sports, channel 500 @ $14.95 per month, the beauty of eastlink is that you only have to subscribe for 1 month then you can cancel if you want to. Bristol city v Hull is on the same channel tomorrow.

Last edited by andy_sheila; May 23rd 2008 at 7:57 pm.
Old May 28th 2008, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Sat now in Crystel INN Great Falls Montana....drive shaft sheared off my Kworth
Old May 31st 2008, 9:15 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Sat now in Crystel INN Great Falls Montana....drive shaft sheared off my Kworth
Thats not good mate i had that happen on my Pete. I had a bad trip last time out but it can't be a bed of roses all the time can it?
Off to Toronto again tomorrow (Sunday) and i should be home Weds/Thurs to pick up my new (to me) Avalanche.
It's Apple Blossom weekend here in the valley and my daughter is going to be in the parade, dressed as a unicorn or a ballerina depending on the weather.
Stay safe mate
Old Jun 21st 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Parked just west of St Louis at the TA in Foristell. Its 30c warm,i got me shorts and the AC on,,,
now im cold,,
turn off AC or put on long trousers
Just to many decisions
Ok leave AC and shorts on but open the door,,
Now left side is hot,,but right side is cold:curse:
Turned arround now,,
No rest for a trucker