Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Well at least we do 1 thing right ?????? some times

By the way, don't spose theres any chance of some karma? Pretty please
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raquelle
By the way, don't spose theres any chance of some karma? Pretty please
try Marks&Sparks in their food halls,i think its on offer this week
Ahh the sweet taste of Karma.....mmmmmhh ahhhhh yummie yummie Loads for me and none for you
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

So whens Big Truck finaly going to get up the gumption and come to live and work in Canada
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

So whens Big Truck finaly going to get up the gumption and come to live and work in Canada
When Nelson get's his eye back ................
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey Kb how ya doing ???? getting the hang of things ??
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Oh YEAH .......

Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

You live under the motto, a picture speeks a thousand words that the scenary is great i know,, so what have you been up to. Try just small sentances first m8
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Just had my first week of in-cab training , A bloody handful them fully loaded super B's

Just getting the gist of all the paperwork and that Capcom , Also not use to doing the dips at the Garages , But I'm getting there slowly ......

Enjoying it so far , Been to Banff twice Strathmore and Drumheller also my home town Okotoks , Cant wait to venture to places like Revelstoke an Golden, heard some frightening stories from the mountains.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Hold on i'm live on Skype webcam with Lyndon from H&R,,,
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Sorry,
but the idea of working 15 hour days (75 hours in 5 days!!!!!!) no matter how nice the country or how great the people are or even how "handy" it is to drive those crap trucks pulling two trailers, just does not do it for me!!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Sorry,
but the idea of working 15 hour days (75 hours in 5 days!!!!!!) no matter how nice the country or how great the people are or even how "handy" it is to drive those crap trucks pulling two trailers, just does not do it for me!!!!!
Hi big truck i'm talking live to Lyndon and we both want to know why do you come on here handing out second hand info,when you havent got the gumption to do it your self..
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

try Marks&Sparks in their food halls,i think its on offer this week
Ahh the sweet taste of Karma.....mmmmmhh ahhhhh yummie yummie Loads for me and none for you
I phoned marks & sparks about some karma but they said they have shipped it all over to Canada!!:rofl
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:16 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi big truck i'm talking live to Lyndon and we both want to know why do you come on here handing out second hand info,when you havent got the gumption to do it your self..
Gremmie.
Could you say hello to lyndon for me when you speak to him next please. He left a comment on my blog but I lost his email address.
Cheers, Koog

Last edited by koogar; Oct 8th 2007 at 12:39 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:37 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Super 'b'?.......... PAH!!
http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0009.JPG

Oh yea, and the scenery aint bad is it?...................
http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0025.JPG

Hope you all have as much fun as I did.
Stay safe.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:27 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Kooger,

Your photo skills are getting better than Gremmie's...
OR did you use a tripod for the self pic...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.