Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Whats Happened to the forum

Whats Happened to the forum

Old Apr 12th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Happened to the forum

Originally Posted by kb33
Sounds like he as a Bee in his bonnet !!
I just find it strange that both Coritani & Wilson 01 have a bitch at my post, and then both do the same to me, talk about bigots and black pots
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by coritani
Unfortunately every forum seems to have at least one smart arse who knows everything, has done everything and has not got the patience for any one who falls short of their superior knowledge and experience, yet commit what must be hours of their time to shouting them down with sarcastic and petty comments whilst trying to appear like some salt of the earth character thats worth listening to. However they just come across as nothing more than an immature gob sh*ite with insecurity issues who worry that someone else might actually achieve the same things in Canada that they have done, and then they wont be so unique and special and have the bragging rights on internet forums.
My point exactly
Old Apr 13th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Thats great Alan.

As KB33 said who are you coming to work for??

Let us know eh.

Certainly arriving at a good time. The weather is great at the moment sunshine and gorgeous blue skys. Although after coming back from the USA last week this region was the coldest of them all on route apart from Quebec which still has a lot of snow. All the other places are nicely warm, down in New Jersey it was around 65f. but here today was very warm.

Keep in touch let us know whats happening.

Cheers Dave

Cheers Dave

Hi Davie,
I'm in room 7 at the Sunny King. All ok so far. 2 year TWP issued at Halifax airport.

Waiting for Mike to collect me.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alandoug
Hi Davie,
I'm in room 7 at the Sunny King. All ok so far. 2 year TWP issued at Halifax airport.

Waiting for Mike to collect me.
Hi Alan,

Glad you have arrived and all is OK.

Never stayed in the motel so cant tell you if its good or bad LOL

Back home for a day as I have my car in for service today and as it's my birthday on Friday we are going out for a meal tonight as I'll more than likely be back out on the road tomorrow so we'll celebrate it tonight.

As I said might be in the yard tomorrow so hope to meet up with you there.

Cheers Dave.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

The forum is dead.......................
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Whys that ??

At least were not talking about fuel mileage and a H&R Truck on YouTube
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Wonder who pulled the trigger?!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kb33
Whys that ??

At least were not talking about fuel mileage and a H&R Truck on YouTube
H&R on You Tube ???????
Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

H&R on You Tube ???????
Yeah your "mate" posted a video of an H&R truck being videoed by an irate car driver who thought he was driving dangerously in the snow.

Think he was expecting a load of anti H&R comments !
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:01 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

i watched that video and couldnt see what the beef was - just a driver overtaking a H&R lorry that looked like was being driven ok to me!

or due to the fact i'm female and the biggest thing i drove was a toyota surf called bob ... did i miss something to do with the way the lorry was being driven?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scottandsel
i watched that video and couldnt see what the beef was - just a driver overtaking a H&R lorry that looked like was being driven ok to me!

or due to the fact i'm female and the biggest thing i drove was a toyota surf called bob ... did i miss something to do with the way the lorry was being driven?
Where do i look post the link some body
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:33 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

it's called H&R driver nearly killed my family - i've looked everywhere on here and cant find it but its been taken off youtube now anyway cos i had a look there too,

it was basically a car with a family overtaking a H&R lorry that looked to me driving ok, but the write up was that due to his bad driving the lorry driver nearly crashed the car and they said there window screen was all smashed up - but it wasnt - not that i could see anyway .... i'll have another look for it, hopefully someone will pop on and mention it too
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

coritani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fedupgb
Hi coritani, hows things going at Donnelly Farms, well i hope, havent heard any thing from you for a while, that is asuming you are still with them.
Still at Donnellys, everything is going pretty well so far. Been here almost a year now, got my New Brunswick PNP and I'm on the PR stage at the moment.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool good to hear its all going well
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Some one write some thing for crying out loud

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.