Trucking canada

Old May 17th 2016, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Big gc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trucking canada

Has anyone ever or know anyone that drives for agritel. Are they a good firm to work for ?
Any info would be great.
Old May 26th 2016, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trucking canada

yes and if you are single and don't mind living in the cab and do as you are told. remember this is allegedly. but it is a way in to Canada and being mb ..6 months working and then apply for mpnp.
Old May 26th 2016, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep bite the bullet, once you are a resident you can work for who ever you choose.
Old May 29th 2016, 8:24 am
Just Joined

bigredal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big gc
Has anyone ever or know anyone that drives for agritel. Are they a good firm to work for ?
Any info would be great.
agritel is hiring? that is strange
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big gc
Any info would be great.
Dont bother with them, their recruiter used to be on here too,, he got shown the door
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

May i ask why?
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigredal
May i ask why?
Why what ??? The recruiter was shown the door because its against site rules
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

I understand about the job, didnt know that its against site rules.

You know that is not me who opened the thread, i just surprised that agritel is hiring.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

im a recruiter and the mods know it and havent removed me ????
Old Jul 10th 2016, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

But you dont pimp for workers on here
Old Jul 10th 2016, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Agritel pay is not the best,rates start at 36c a mile and you get 0.5 c a mile raise every year ,sooo after 10yrs working there you will be on erm 41c !
Old Jul 10th 2016, 9:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juggernaut1064
im a recruiter and the mods know it and havent removed me ????
No need to. Being a recruiter isn't an issue at all.

Mind you, I don't recall the person Gremmie is talking about, must have been a long time ago so perhaps different rules were in place then.
Old Jul 11th 2016, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

There's no badge of honour being a recruiter, their reputations are lower than a snake oil salesman, in haulage.
If they told you the sky was blue, you'd have to look up to check.

Last edited by neilg14; Jul 11th 2016 at 3:52 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2016, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know a lot lie but i dont, its my reputation, i let the package speak for itself.
I have taken heat for having empty trucks before i would lie to onboard a driver.
At one point i got to ten empties but i stood my ground with my boss and he agreed we wanted the right people rather than steering wheel attendants, and why ten empty trucks, F**kin international trucks with Maxforce engines use to spend more time in the shop than on the road ! We dont buy them any more lol
Old Jul 12th 2016, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neilg14
There's no badge of honour being a recruiter, their reputations are lower than a snake oil salesman, in haulage.
If they told you the sky was blue, you'd have to look up to check.
Correct answer Neil , half decent companies don't need them as they'll have drivers knocking on the door , dead mans shoes etc . Those that can't be bothered to knock are the ones hauling vans and bitching at their 35c/mile .