Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Watt and Stewart wanting drivers

Watt and Stewart wanting drivers

Old Nov 17th 2013, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice
Default Re: Watt and Stewart wanting drivers

Originally Posted by kb33
No it's cos he couldn't find a house with a swimming pool in Bradford
News travels fast over those Rockies Kev!
Gremmie I'm not ones of those drivers on here who slag off the place where they're from!!
Old Nov 17th 2013, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Don't tell this guy if you wanna keep a secret Lee

Old Nov 17th 2013, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kb33
Don't tell this guy if you wanna keep a secret Lee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ps094710cc.jpg
Pissing myself laughing
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

So tell the story on the lovely old cabover Pete which I've seen recently , just this afternoon heading towards N Portal . One of their original trucks , designated driver ? Such a rare sight especially this time of the year .
Old Nov 26th 2013, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
So tell the story on the lovely old cabover Pete which I've seen recently , just this afternoon heading towards N Portal . One of their original trucks , designated driver ? Such a rare sight especially this time of the year .
Owner driver I think FTTM only saw him a couple of times, he may be based in the San Angelo depot. If you go through Claresholm call by the yard they also have an old twin stick Pete which they use round the yard, but it's looked after.