Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Warning on Educational proof for AINP

Warning on Educational proof for AINP

Old Mar 12th 2011, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning on Educational proof for AINP

Originally Posted by dirtytrucker
Well I think I might be screwed, just got job offer with H&R and have also excepted a price on the house. Education = 4 CSE's all grade 5 and NVQ level 4 in Management studies.
Anybody got a spare wand?
My advice would be to speak with VRV who will advise you on the best course of action.. at least you will have time to sort out.... your NVQ might come in use.. good luck.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
This is probably why you left school with no certificates...

Lets face it if some one leaves school after 10-11 years with no passed exams and or has not kept their school records then they deserve to be rejected
I didn't say that , I actually left school with 7 certificates , just don't have them anymore .
I guess spelling wasn't your strongest subject in school
Old Mar 12th 2011, 5:29 am
Just Joined

dirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nicedirtytrucker is just really nice

Originally Posted by Red1974
My advice would be to speak with VRV who will advise you on the best course of action.. at least you will have time to sort out.... your NVQ might come in use.. good luck.
Thanks, red. I've emailed the certificates to Eugenie to seek her advise.
Once again thanks.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Thanks, red. I've emailed the certificates to Eugenie to seek her advise.
Once again thanks.
The actual PR would be a long way down the line, and you could study for the Canadian exam in the meantime.

ANY information you get from VRV... check thoroughly, as it's in their interests to keep you on side and it doesn't matter to them whether you get PR or not, so long as they can shuffle some papers around for you.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

shazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant future

Well I think I might be screwed, just got job offer with H&R and have also excepted a price on the house. Education = 4 CSE's all grade 5 and NVQ level 4 in Management studies.
Anybody got a spare wand?
I think the NVQ is equivilant to an O or A level, but you could apply for your GED when you arrive