Wages for Truckers

Old Aug 17th 2011, 2:23 am
Just Joined

skwiotkamil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

alright then. thanks for that.
has anybody work here for yankee/siemens? i would like to hear some opinions about them
Old Aug 17th 2011, 4:58 am
Just Joined

downtown1 is an unknown quantity at this point

R J Hoffmans are advertising for drivers, home everynight on tanker work does anybody know anything about them
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Do a search on here for hoffmans , plenty of info but most of it not good.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Do a search on here for hoffmans , plenty of info but most of it not good.
No their's not it all got deleted...... see here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...Hoffman&page=2
Old Aug 17th 2011, 7:25 am
Just Joined

thanks gremmie
ive read some threads on hoffmans mostly not good reports
but nobody is saying exactly what has happend 2 them when
they were workin 4 them. Is it the brit driver trying 2 change
the way the canadians work .
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by downtown1
thanks gremmie
ive read some threads on hoffmans mostly not good reports
but nobody is saying exactly what has happend 2 them when
they were workin 4 them. Is it the brit driver trying 2 change
the way the canadians work .
I think it is just really shity work, in harsh conditions + who would want to live in Lloydminster
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I think it is just really shity work, in harsh conditions + who would want to live in Lloydminster
Also when there's no work - no pay , often happens apparently ,
Old Aug 17th 2011, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Not in Ontario you wont, they dont have a system for that. Only in PEI,NB,MB,SK,AB & BC i sugest you research those provinces PNP sytems to see if you can get on those.
just to be clear
so even if i will have job offer from someone from ontario I wont be able to apply?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

NO YOU WILL NOT,you'd be better off trying the likes of Trans-X and Day & Ross.How many of you are coming over?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

im on my own.
is there any other way to work there?
can i get some sort of work permit and then search for job in canada?
Old Aug 17th 2011, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

areksm7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.
I am signing Contrakt with Yanke today.
Everything is ok.
They dont want enymore UK drivers because they are not good in long trips, where they are not at home for 2 weeks.
I am Polish and they told me, they have British and Irish drivers before, but after half Year they resigned because was to hard.
Yanke have Ukrainian , Russian, Polish, Hungarian Drivers which are doing job much bether then UK drivers so now they where recruitment only easter europe drivers.
I am sorry for thys how i say it, but i repit what say to me one off the member recruitment team which one is Canadian and work for Yanke
Old Aug 18th 2011, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by areksm7
Hello.
I am signing Contrakt with Yanke today.
Everything is ok.
They dont want enymore UK drivers because they are not good in long trips, where they are not at home for 2 weeks.
I am Polish and they told me, they have British and Irish drivers before, but after half Year they resigned because was to hard.
Yanke have Ukrainian , Russian, Polish, Hungarian Drivers which are doing job much bether then UK drivers so now they where recruitment only easter europe drivers.
I am sorry for thys how i say it, but i repit what say to me one off the member recruitment team which one is Canadian and work for Yanke
This just shows how desparate Yankee are, the reason they take on the Polish, Russian,Hungaro drivers is because they drive for 25% less wages, will drive day & night and be away 4 weeks with no complaints. The 1 Polish driver I had working for me I had to get rid off, he could not even send a text message or answer his cell phone. He got completely lost 4 times in the 3 weeks he drove for me, wich cost us over 400 miles of extra journey, and FYI he has been in Canada 12 years still cant speak English and had over 9 trucking jobs. Now thats a quality driver
Old Aug 18th 2011, 5:57 am
Just Joined

gremmie..
maybe thats why there offerin good money , they did say it was a lot of outdoor work when loading tanker
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:29 am
Just Joined

areksm7 is an unknown quantity at this point

they recruit in Ireland and UK because they know about problem with languages. so people like me are hired because i speak and writing in English
If You hire some stupid man thats Your problem, and contract for me is the same like for other, Canadian or UK drivers
they dont want people like You because You are lazy, that is problem with UK drivers, but not evry UK driver because i know Uk people which are very hard workers and good people,
You are just moran
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by areksm7
they recruit in Ireland and UK because they know about problem with languages. so people like me are hired because i speak and writing in English
If You hire some stupid man thats Your problem, and contract for me is the same like for other, Canadian or UK drivers
they dont want people like You because You are lazy, that is problem with UK drivers, but not evry UK driver because i know Uk people which are very hard workers and good people,
You are just moran
Lazy and stupid?

Come back and let us know how you get along with Yankee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.