Wages for Truckers

Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Originally Posted by Big Truck
We are supposed to be trying to keep this civil!!!!

It may well be blah blah blah blah but like it or lump it,

ITS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
SORRY TO SEAM SCEPTICAL (BIG TRUCK) BUT I WAS SURE YOU WERE IN NORTHEN IRELAND OR UK. NOT IN CANADA WITH ALL YOUR POST YOU SAID IT WAS YEARS SINCE YOU WERE IN CANADA OR USA DONT UNDERSTAND UNLESS THERE ARE TWO BIG TRUCKS ?????????????????
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
More of the wise and less of the old you cheeky bugger
I just wonderd who wrote that kindesly report,doesn't say any where.
Fact or fiction. Don't suppose the reporter wants to dissclose his source
he he he, didn't mean the "old" bit, sorry!
Just realised after reading one of your replies I shouldn't waste my time on replying to some people - note to self: do not get sucked in
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

We are supposed to be trying to keep this civil!!!!

It may well be blah blah blah blah but like it or lump it,

ITS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
Where did the above posts come from, have you taken them from another site?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

For all you sceptical people out there they came from here:
http://forum.truckersworld.co.uk/vie...fa17df7a1e4af9
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sue
Sue,
Yes I did from my above post,its not against the rules is it?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Sue i've allready asked that, "well done Gremmie" replied Sue
Sorry i have a stange sense of humour
But while i've got your attention,whats happend to the thread "Relocation of Canadas trucking threads"" or some thing like that.It's my thread i should no the name,getting old. Chris was right
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm sorry but I will have to remove them as we don't allow content from other sites to be posted here due to possible copyright issues. As per our site rules:
you cannot legally post entire articles or news in the forum without permission from the copyright holder. Even if you attribute the article correctly it is still copyright infringement. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph or 4 sentences may be used if the content is publically available on the internet. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue i've allready asked that, "well done Gremmie" replied Sue
sorry but I can't read every post not enough hours in the day.
But while i've got your attention,whats happend to the thread "Relocation of Canadas trucking threads"" or some thing like that.It's my thread i should no the name,getting old. Chris was right
Nothing has happened to it, did you look on this page.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing has happened to it, did you look on this page.

Well Sue i did find it earlier today,and sent a post.Wanted it back on page 1 so new people would know where to look But my posts just vanished into thin air I even PM'd Bliiiiiiink and asked her,i thought i'd been banned or something. never mind eh
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

On that link, look under the thread "Canada expats, good and bad"

I thought the guy that posted it, sounded very sensible and had a good approach to living and working in Canada.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue
Well I'm sorry but I will have to remove them as we don't allow content from other sites to be posted here due to possible copyright issues. As per our site rules:
Now hold on just a "cotton picking" minute here,
There are articles "cut and pasted" in posts all over the forums here on ex-pats from other websites yet two posts of mine get deleted!!!
The "mod stick" seems to be getting used just a tad too much here against us truckers IMO.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
On that link, look under the thread "Canada expats, good and bad"

I thought the guy that posted it, sounded very sensible and had a good approach to living and working in Canada.
I think your refering to "Bob the dog"?
He and I have had the odd little pow-wow about OTR driving but he doesn't much care for this forum I'm afraid,
too many WHINGERS!!!!!
He drives for "Big Freight" and is "spokesman in chief" for long haul/OTR trucking here:
http://www.onlinetruckers.co.uk/inde...d744f83f39edfb

Plus if you read through most of the posts on the ex-pats forum at "Truckersworld" the vast majority of the guys have gone out full of hope only to be brave enough to admit, it wasn't what they where promised 6 months down the line and they've had to pack up and come home again.

Last edited by Big Truck; Aug 30th 2007 at 1:49 am.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:27 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Now hold on just a "cotton picking" minute here,
There are articles "cut and pasted" in posts all over the forums here on ex-pats from other websites yet two posts of mine get deleted!!!
Well as you can see from my previous post regarding posting content from other sites on BE, we don't allow it. So if you've seen such content posted please let me know which posts/threads so it can be removed.

Many thanks

Sue
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Well.......................................I've been away for a week or so and I come back to alot of crappy reading.

Theres one family that have decided that Canada will not work out for them - and thats from reading this thread. All the bad things in this thread make really really bad reading and those of you that want to act like children and bicker over everything that is posted on here- start your own thread "Play ground Fights". Your grown adults so please try and remind yourself that everyone has different views on life.

I started this thread and I think it has helped many other people and i have
made some really good friends and great contacts and it would be an awful shame to have it locked. I have not been on this site as much in the past 8 weeks due to family issues - but I'm back now and I am here to make sure that this thread stays on track.

My family and I know how much we have to lose if things don't work out in Canada but I feel that it is worth taking the plunge. For those of you who keep trying to get under the skin of Big Truck - please stop it. He has given some fantastic advice on here and has helped me in the past. He also has alot to lose if Canada does not work out and he has issues on Trucking - just like we all do, just because his views are different why does that mean that hes talking out of his rear end. He has never stated that he has driven in Canada. He has had experience in Trucking in USA - I think thats alot more than some people on here. My husband has driven in Canada, Kosovo, Bosnia, Germany and the UK and he still has worries and issues about us all moving over. We have been told by another family who work in PEI that they clear $2100 per month after tax etc etc and hes away for5 days at a time - we know that its low wages but we are prepaired for this.

My famous saying is "Everyone is different" so please remember this the next time you post.

Karla x x x x
Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Lyndon this is for you.

This is Lyndons Blog and this is the last time that I will plug it (Private joke between us) http://lyndon001.blogspot.com/

It is a fantastic read for all and he has helped so many people. I wish him all the best for the future and I really hop that he returns after his suppension has been lifted.

Karla x x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.