Wages for Truckers

Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Hi Andy, that would be truelly helpful i shall endevour in the future to ignore BT,said this to him in H&R thread(We're not in the school play ground any more fighting over marbles or who has the best conckers)
had little effect tho. Plus its great fun to bait him. But your right the thread has degenerated some what of which we are all partly to blame Not into blood sports, but getting ones fangs into BT neck WAS juicy.
Wish you luck with your buisiness venture i'm jelous
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=andy_sheila;5228386]I am man enough to admit i got your weekly mileage wrong, something which you are incapable of.

Thank you.

so here goes then,
#1 As it's well documented and you seem to be incapable of reading whats written, i pay $2350 for my truck PLUS $0.065 per mile for a FULL MAINTANANCE CONTRACT.

You said it was $0.06/mile for insurance!!!!!

#2 Whats suspicious about there figures? i have it in black and white. i repeat, whats suspicious?

I only have to point out one:
"I get my diesel from the company I run for,you have no idea how much AND EVEN I DON'T all I know is they take out $2000/month for fuel!!!!!!
I will not name the company not nohow not noway but I would advise you to go back to your "lease purchase agreement" and read the small print (take it to a lawyer also) because if you really don't know the price your paying for fuel,you soon won't have a pot to piss in!!!!!
As an O/O remember this sage advice:
BUSINESS MAN FIRST,TRUCK DRIVER SECOND.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

ejbsom is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Big Truck;5228087]As I said check out Trucknet UK as I don't think its really relevant to this thread anyway

lets be honest, YOU ARE NOT relevant to this thread. May be you should start your own. "couldnt hack it in canada, so will spend every waking minute knocking everyone else who is going to try" No jealousy there at all is there. coz i know if i had a dream, tried it but it didnt work out, im certain i would be gutted, not enough to still be moaning about it after 3 years though.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

ejbsom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
I missed this one in all the commotion,
thats a really good original one there Gremmie,
All the way from Swiss?

I quite like "Big Fox"!!!

Looks like I win as you've all gone to bed!!!

You see a real O/D can heck the pressure 24/7!!!!!!
JUST NOT IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=ejbsom;5229068]
Originally Posted by Big Truck
As I said check out Trucknet UK as I don't think its really relevant to this thread anyway

lets be honest, YOU ARE NOT relevant to this thread. May be you should start your own. "couldnt hack it in canada, so will spend every waking minute knocking everyone else who is going to try" No jealousy there at all is there. coz i know if i had a dream, tried it but it didnt work out, im certain i would be gutted, not enough to still be moaning about it after 3 years though.
Does being stupid come naturally to you or do you need to practice?

Where did I say I drove truck in Canada?
Just especially for you and for the 2nd or 3rd time we (as in myself/partner and 14 other guy's that I organised to go with me) where on a 8/10 month TEMP H2A harvest visa.
Some of those said guy's have been back every harvest since and are out there now on their 6th harvest run,the lady who run's the firm still e-mails me every Feb looking to see if I know guy's who would go out because she trusts my judgement.
Truck driving in N.Amercia is easy VERY easy,so easy in fact a 16 year old can drive an artic hauling a combine plus a second trailer with the two 36' draper heads as long as he is "on harvest".
Its the wages/time away from home on long haul that I've issues with.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:33 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Big Truck;5229719]
Originally Posted by ejbsom

Truck driving in N.Amercia is easy VERY easy,so easy in fact a 16 year old can drive an artic hauling a combine plus a second trailer with the two 36' draper heads as long as he is "on harvest".
Its the wages/time away from home on long haul that I've issues with.

try crossing the state line as an alien driver after 9/11 and tell the few drivers I know that their job was easy.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

It would be a shame to have to close this thread after 30,000 views, there's so much useful information in it. But remember,

4. Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Are you refering to any one in particular?????
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
It would be a shame to have to close this thread after 30,000 views, there's so much useful information in it. But remember,

4. Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.

Please dont close the thread theres so much good info here, it would be a shame.
I lost a phone number and found it on this thread although I do think there has also been some emm interesting but irrelevant things said purely to antagonize.
I haven't been able to understand why somebody would post on here if they are not happy with trucking in Canada!

Rosie
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Are you refering to any one in particular?????
Well you're sounding a little, er, guilty?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve666
Well you're sounding a little, er, guilty?
HiHi just a little bit......oooops..
Have learnt the error of my ways,and shall no further antagonise or respond to BT's posts
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Have learnt the error of my ways,and shall no further antagonise or respond to BT's posts
You little terror you
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Me too was quite funny though...........
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Me too was quite funny though...........
I just watched at work and found it quite interesting on the whole.

LOAFY...

see i did say that we should talk trucks LOL.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all just to change the tone a bit was wondering anyone know how much dental bills are in canada. are they the same in all area's alberta/bc/manitoba or do they differ on province just a rough idea will do not to the cent.

been too the dentist today for a filling £43-25 a check up is £15-90 in manchester uk anyway .also any idea how much prescription charges are in canada please ie hayfever drugs

and on that subject has any gone to canada with hayfever but have no symtoms there now. as this happens to me in uk but not when i go on hols to spain or france ok begining to waffle sorry

p.s excuse the spelling its not great miss spent youth playing football not going to school int hind sight great best product on the market by far trouble is you can't buy it grrrrrrrrr if only

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.