Wages for Truckers

Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

perkinsgap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

so why didn't you come to Canada 5yrs ago i thought you where going to moose jaw with west can
Old Mar 1st 2012, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karla03
Can't believe I started this thread 5 years ago - Now I'm back to square one researching it all over again. If anyone has any decent company names to give me, please do as the husband is losing his mind over here and wants to move soon.

I hope everyone is loving life in Canada x
OMG the great non starter is back
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

shelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Karla and co soooo sorry for causing upset way back when, so much has happened in my life in the last 7 yrs since Canada, if only we could see into the future it would solve all our problems! Well maybe a few of them
My husband and i are now divorced and i'm happier than i have been in years, we never recovered from our experience... as for him i wish he would take himself back to Canada or timbuktu if canada wont have him
In hindsight no we should never have made the move in the first place, although we thought we had researched enough, nothing can ever prepare you for living, working and earning in an other country, we didn't have enough money saved, or we wern't careful enough with the money we had, we wern't prepared for it, or maybe even our marriage wasn't strong enough, who knows!!... But if you have the guts to give it a go, and its guts you will need!!! then go for it.. My only advise to anyone would be...Dont put all your eggs in one basket take care, play it safe and enjoy the rollercoaster....be it the big dipper of the catterpillar
Much love for now and may you all have everything you wish for