Wages for Truckers

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

percio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Hi everybody, does anyone get job with Yankee ?? They recruiting at the moment in Ireland I`ll be glad to read and info about them ... still researching Internet
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by percio
Hi everybody, does anyone get job with Yankee ?? They recruiting at the moment in Ireland I`ll be glad to read and info about them ... still researching Internet
You have a pulse and a licence you have a job
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

I got all of these ... so bad are they ??
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

nah, its just general truck driving.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

All the big recruiters are pretty much the same but still a good way to get here, depends what you are looking for. You will have to run team at Yanke
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
nah, its just general truck driving.
Well there you go percio, perfectly explained above
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
All the big recruiters are pretty much the same but still a good way to get here, depends what you are looking for. You will have to run team at Yanke
hmm any word about a team driver so far no one put me in to team driver that is for sure I`m a lonely cowboy
Have Yanke branches in Alberta ??
Basically get to Canada and jump out from Yanke to smaller company, won't to be No 897 that is a plan
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

hmm any word about a team driver so far no one put me in to team driver that is for sure I`m a lonely cowboy
Have Yanke branches in Alberta ??
Basically get to Canada and jump out from Yanke to smaller company, won't to be No 897 that is a plan
Not quite as simple as that. Before being able to change companies on a work permit your new company would require a LMO before you could then change your WP allowing you to swap companies. All that, at the moment, can take weeks.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

I know it is not so simple, anyway I have to get used to CA / USA rules it can take a few months so I`m prepared to stay with any company which bring me down to CA

by the way what does LMO stand for ?? WP - work permit ??
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Labour Market Opinion.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you from Percio ? What's the appeal of Canadian/US trucking ? More importantly are you entitled to enter the states? Nowadays you have to be squeaky clean to get in there
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

I`m thinking about Canada only but most of employers required USA entry as well so that was an idea about CA / USA. After WP I`m going to apply for FAST Card and then I`ll be able. I`m clean because I`ll take a shower every day Seriously I`m clean
Old Feb 16th 2012, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Yankee after a successful achievement in Ukraine where they brought to Canada about 100 super cyber-drivers. Now they are still looking for them in Rep of Ireland. They pay 33cents per mile for team, 10 days of work 4 days off, expecting truck running for 22-23hrs.
One Irish man left his co-driver asleep on the bunk and escaped from the truck and came back to Ireland, I would say this man had balls I really appreciate such a courage and the fact that he kicked Yankee in the ass. I wish there would be more like him.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I`m thinking about Canada only but most of employers required USA entry as well so that was an idea about CA / USA. After WP I`m going to apply for FAST Card and then I`ll be able. I`m clean because I`ll take a shower every day Seriously I`m clean
You can only get the FAST card when you are a Perminent Resident You best rethink your master plan, maybe do some research on the subject too
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Can't believe I started this thread 5 years ago - Now I'm back to square one researching it all over again. If anyone has any decent company names to give me, please do as the husband is losing his mind over here and wants to move soon.

I hope everyone is loving life in Canada x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.