Wages for Truckers

Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Originally Posted by crazy2005
Hi silentwispers, When I was reading this I was wondering if they are going down the list of people interviewed by last names I don't want you to post your last name on here but you probably know Loafy's one so you could work it out it's only a thought, anyway don't give up I'm sure you will hear soon I can feel it in my bones
The leg bone is connected to the knee bone and the knee one is connected to OUCH arthritis it's a killer .
I think and hope my mate will get his letter today i can feel it in my water, No serious now i do hope so soon Chris got his and as silent lives in the deustch republic it may take a little longer.

I'm off to bed now to Dreammmm dream dream dream dreammmmm
Good night all have great day and will speak to you later.
LOAFY...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

We have all gone mad
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

silentwispers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crazy2005
Hi silentwispers, When I was reading this I was wondering if they are going down the list of people interviewed by last names I don't want you to post your last name on here but you probably know Loafy's one so you could work it out it's only a thought, anyway don't give up I'm sure you will hear soon I can feel it in my bones
hi crazy my be your right, buts a hell of along list . i think what there doing is picking the best ones out first. then my be one or two who got picked will start getting the shits and drop out , and they would start with the rest of us so this means no letter today, so loafy get to the Doc and let him look at your water works. I'm not driving with you when you rely on your water when we get lost in the big wide world OH YEA GET ME TO THE MAD HOUSE QUICK

Pete
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loafy
The leg bone is connected to the knee bone and the knee one is connected to OUCH arthritis it's a killer .
I think and hope my mate will get his letter today i can feel it in my water, No serious now i do hope so soon Chris got his and as silent lives in the deustch republic it may take a little longer.

I'm off to bed now to Dreammmm dream dream dream dreammmmm
Good night all have great day and will speak to you later.
LOAFY...
HI Loafy and Clair
the deustch republic does not exsist no more. but if u ask me they can put the wall back up again
is your water playing u up or are just happy to hear from me
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I really hope you hear something soon silent. They are just keeping the best till last

Keep the faith Mate
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by karla03
I really hope you hear something soon silent. They are just keeping the best till last

Keep the faith Mate
Hi KARLA
thats what i like to hear THE BEST TO LAST keep the complments comeing, and i will be wearing my webbing all the to mad house and then back again.THANKS KARLA is that not a german name..? Karle
Pete
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

BAD SPELLING OPPPSSS
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have no idea where my name comes from all I know thats its really hard to find anything with my name on - thats except my husbands bank card

My mother named me after her midwife - shows she put a lot of thought into it
Old Jun 13th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Good morning..
Ok i know it's afternoon now and quite frankly i need to goooooooo.

Aarrrrrrgh to late pi--ed myself
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ship mates how's it going. Damn i was convinced as Chris got his that you would get yours. BUGGER !! Tomorrow Tomorrow theirs always tomorrow,
dee di dee di di di daaaaaaaaaaa.

You are never lost mate, you can always find your way home no matter what, well thats what i reckon, then again i can feel something coming on, mmmmm no its gone phew close one that.

Always happy to hear from you mate, nice to meet someone with the same calibre of nuttiness ( is that right ) and this speaks volumes when you know you have to go on leave from the big house in the country

Should have renamed germany the Federation of fast cars and great beer and uber frauleins.

Bank card now where did i hide that from the Mrs

My name is Scottish all of them and i live in Wales. Welshmen, very proud of being Welsh they are is not lovely, unlike most of the English.
LOAFY...
Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Timbo6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karla03
I hope everyone is well I have a few questions

1. Hands up if you want a better life.

2. Hands up if you want to move to Canada.

3. Hands up if your a trucker / truckers wife.

4. Hands up if you are after valuable information from this thread/forum.

5. Hands up if you hacked off with the bitching. For those without your hands up, sod off and ruin someone elses thread

Have a nice Day
Hi Karla03,

I'm with you all the way and everyone else who wants something better and one last thing Big trucks not so bad.

Keep livin the dream

Timbo6
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Timbo6
Hi Karla03,

I'm with you all the way and everyone else who wants something better and one last thing Big trucks not so bad.

Keep livin the dream

Timbo6
Timbo...

Are you still going to work for Edge and if so when are you leaving

Dave
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

crazy2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

HA HA HA ok the last part of this is so funnnnnny and guess what I'm scottish with a french name lol

QUOTE=loafy;4908758]Hi Ship mates how's it going. Damn i was convinced as Chris got his that you would get yours. BUGGER !! Tomorrow Tomorrow theirs always tomorrow,
dee di dee di di di daaaaaaaaaaa.

You are never lost mate, you can always find your way home no matter what, well thats what i reckon, then again i can feel something coming on, mmmmm no its gone phew close one that.

Always happy to hear from you mate, nice to meet someone with the same calibre of nuttiness ( is that right ) and this speaks volumes when you know you have to go on leave from the big house in the country

Should have renamed germany the Federation of fast cars and great beer and uber frauleins.

Bank card now where did i hide that from the Mrs

My name is Scottish all of them and i live in Wales. Welshmen, very proud of being Welsh they are is not lovely, unlike most of the English.
LOAFY...[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Timbo6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Timbo...

Are you still going to work for Edge and if so when are you leaving

Dave
Hi Davie,

Yes mate still going with Edge, start Oct 15, going to make the move out at the start of Oct.
How’s you mate did I hear you may leaving it a little later?
Been some interesting comments on this thread; poor Karla, only asked a question.
Keep in touch mate I’ll let you know anything I find out.
Cheers

Timbo6
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timbo6
Hi Davie,

Yes mate still going with Edge, start Oct 15, going to make the move out at the start of Oct.
How’s you mate did I hear you may leaving it a little later?
Been some interesting comments on this thread; poor Karla, only asked a question.
Keep in touch mate I’ll let you know anything I find out.
Cheers

Timbo6
Good Luck with Canada and I hope all your dreams come true

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.