Wages for Truckers

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

crazy2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wages for Truckers

Originally Posted by loafy
Hi ejb,
I think may be you should read all these threads again on here as no one actually slagged any firm off to an extent that they shouldnt go there. What everyone is saying and repeating is that it might not be good for everyone at such and such a firm. I for one have spoken to three Yanke drivers who have been there for more than three years and one bloke via email for kindersleys and they cant get enough of the job and there families have all settled well.
Like karla has said and in the past posts i wouldnt rely on this web site totally its only here for help and guidance and you can never be sure of the content that is written.
Its not going to be a bed of roses and there will be the days were you say what the hell am i doing here and what for, but you can only make it what you want it to be unless of course you do fall unlucky which has happened in the past This could happen to any of us its a big risk but if your thinking of doing it anyway you have to think how it will be if you have to come back and can you get your life back to how it was when you left, im sure most people will say yes they could given time and thats what you need to give Canada and the firm that your hubby is going out for.
Keep an open mind, im sure you know what your doing and i dont mean to preach but do your research it will pay dividends in the long run, i have met some great people thru this site and other info given which has put me in touch with others, keep at it you have to for a better life for all of you cuz this place is going to the dogs and will be taxed to hell in the future, and with all the EU gates opening up it can only get worse.
Many thanks and best of luck job hunting.
LOAFY...
Well said
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

crazy2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by exyanke
For all you UK drivers coming over to work for Yanke, Let me tell you that they are not all they seem to be, as I have worked for Yanke for two years.
They will take anybody that can walk, then when you get into Canada they treat you like shit I know I have been there, I have been in Canada for 4 years now I am landed and free of Yanke but let me tell you it was very hard 2 years. When the guys are on the road driving Yanke want's nothing to do with their familys that are waiting at home even in the winter when it drops down to -30 the familys get no help from Yanke The Yanke staff that went to the UK I know them all Chris is a good guy and has done the walk like myself but remember he is being paid to tell you what you want to hear, plus they won't take a brit that is not happy back to the UK to sell their company. Ask yourselves why Yanke are back in the UK hiring again, well it is because over half of the brits that came over with me have left due to being treated like shit. The other to memebers of the Yanke hiring staff don't know their head from there ass's. And trust me running team for 12 month's is not fun in the winter over here drivers have been put into hospital, plus should a driver have a crash and is hurt they will not contact the drivers family untill they know that there load is safe, so it could be 12 hours before the family knows anything, I have been there also with Yanke, they really are a bunch of shitbags. And I will tell you all that not even half of you drivers coming over will be here in a year from now. Out of my group I am the only one left in Canada there was 25 in my group. All I am saying is before you all sell up and come over here make sure you know what you are doing. I was lucky as I came over on my own I had no family to care for just myself which made it easy for me. They also pay shit wages which you will find out when you get here it will be diffrent from what they have told you. Also if they had wage slips to show you just how much you can earn as a driver with Yanke, I am telling now they would have been printed up to look that way as when I was there I saw them doing this but was told to keep my mouth shut or I would lose my job. Just be careful guys thats all. Also do you know that you don't get payed for 8 weeks from when you start working with them, you will get about $1100 at the end of your training and that is it for about 8 weeks.
Well Well Well what a load of bullshit sorry I don't normally use language like that but at the moment words fail me:curse:
You said you have been hear for 4 years well not as a trucker you haven't saskatchewan only started on the PNP program 3 years ago I know cos we were the very first people to apply throught this route and guess what my husband still works for them so your a liar straight awayAlso you don't do 8 weeks training I think it's 3 weeks training then you are out with a mentor so if you were in training for 8 weeks could you actually drive a truck because to be in training for this lenght of time there must have been something wrong with you and no wonder you couldn't make money. Your comment about Yanke not doing anything for the family's when the husbands are out on the road even in -30 well what do you expect them to do should I be phoning Scott Johnson to be coming and clearing my drive or wipe my arse guess what I can look after myself obviously you couldn't. Now I could be wrong but if you saw then printing out pay slips and was told to shut your mouth does that mean you were working in the office like a lot of the drivers did because if this is the case no bloody wonder you didn't make money but to anyone who cares I will willingly show anybody my husband pay slips and T4 forms not a problem and Loafy you will be training in saskatoon so I will meet you at Yankes yard with my husbands payslips and show you myself I promise as for this lowlife that is putting the boot in please don't listen to him come over like Karla did if you have any doubts and use your own mind instead of his second hand one.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

exyanke is an unknown quantity at this point

If you can read you will see that you don't get paid for about 8 weeks after you have done your Training, "HELLO WAKE UP". And no I never worked in the office I was in there one day talking to my fleet manager and he told me what they were doing before they went to the UK. So please tell me why it is then that when the Brit's get there landed they all leave. Maybe it is because Yanke is such a good company to work for I don't think so. Maybe you are one of the lucky one's that came over with a lot of money behind them if you did good luck to you, but there are a lot of brits that are still a Yanke that feel very upset in the way Yanke treated them. And for your information I am earning more money now than I ever did running team for Yanke. Working for Yanke is like being in jail they have you until you have finished your term with them, when I was there all I kept hearing was how drivers were pissed off because they were not getting the miles week after week and this included me and don't tell me this is not true as I could name the drivers but I won't.Yes sorry I came over 3 years ago this August. Remember you are a wife not a driver I know how Yanke treats there drivers I have been there and done that, how much driving have you done for Yanke?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

For all you guy's going for interviews with the Canadian trucking companies here is the first question you should ask:
What is their driver TURNOVER rate? ( I mean total drivers not just the UK guy's)
If they have the decency to tell you and its over 50% turn around and run like hell!!!

Yanke is the Canadian equivalent of the USA "mega-carrier" training companies of which Swift/Werner/JB hunt are the top three.These companies have thousands of trucks and will employ anybody who can grip a steering wheel and they also have a driver turnover of 100% or more.
That means if they take on 500 new drivers this year next year they will be 500 who left the company to go work for someone else!!
Go to www.trucknet.com and do a search for any of the above mega carriers and it will be an eye opener ref driving OTR in N.America

Even the very worst UK trucking companies don't have a driver turnover anywhere near 50% let alone 100%.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 9:45 pm
purplejan

purplejan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karla03
Nights........Simon hated doing nights, He works for AFI UPLIFT. He works days and the pay is fantastic. He drops of and picks up scissor lifts and booms (cherry pickers). He works really hard, and does at least 35 hours overtime a month - but he is home every night and this is what he is going to miss. He is looking forward to working over in canada but I know he will miss me and the kids like mad.

Yeah, I have been running around like a headless chicken the last couple of weeks, booking hotels, flights, car hire etc,etc. I am really looking forward to it - but alittle scared as well. My daughter is looking forward to visiting her school, but I know she will not want to leave once we are there.

Well only a few days to go and then I can let you in on all the gossip and important info on Yanke. Well like I said, if there is anything you need to find out, just ask.
Hi Karla, I was advised by another member to get in touch with you as you were very helpfull! So here I am!! I sent Yanke an email asking about work and was told to send my husbands CV, which I have done.We didnt know anything about the interviews in Birmingham. Not sure what will happen now! WE are also thinking of Regina or Moose Jaw but would like to know first hand what they are like! Its very hard to choose a place to live if you know nothing!! I have been looking at all the threads about Yanke and think you just have to go with your huntches! We would be very for any info you can give..............cheers Jan
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:22 pm
purplejan

purplejan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karla03
Hi all - Well we're home and I am gutted. I wanted to stay in Canada as I think its the best place on earth. Simon got all three jobs with Yanke, Siemens and Westcan.

We have decided to go with Westcan as they offer more for the family and the working days are alot better, PLUS THEY DO NOT ENTER THE USA. Simon will be working 5 days on and 3 days off. The basic pay is between $50 - $55 for the first year and anywhere betweem $50 - $100 per year depending on how long and how hard you work. Westcan have a terminal based in Moose Jaw - and thats where we want to live.

I have brought home information packages and all the info you need from all 3 comapnies, so if you would like a copy of it all, please just PM me and I will be more than happy to help.

Siemens were crossed right off our list first as they did not seem interested in me or my 3 children - which I found rather off putting.

Yanke seemed great and they pay for all your training. They seem really professional BUT the interview was late due to miscommunication on their part. The pay seems good, but Simon will be away for anywhere between 10 - 28 days and as a mother of 3 young children that seemed like a long time.

Westcan were great. They interviewed me more than Simon as they focus on the wife and children (FANTASTIC). They also hold all sorts of family BBQs, Partys etc etc - which are all paid for. Westcan seem like a real family business and that sold me and Simon right away.

Every Company was really really different and it's up to YOU who you decide to go for but read the small print as this can cost you alot of money.

I am not an expert and I can only advise on what we went through so if anyone has any questions, please just contact me.

By the way, opening a bank account was the easiest thing we did over there and we also have a mortgage sorted.

I LOVE CANADA
Hi Karla, meagain! Just readabout your trip,so you think Westcan is the best? thats good to know and what was Moose Jaw like? Willbe very pleasedfor any info on the company and town..........goodluck! Jan
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

daz and jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Daz+Jac,
Have looked at the website (on more than one occasion) and it looks not too bad,maybe a bit cold in the winter/roasted in the summer standing outside at the tanker?
I definately think it would be 100% better (in my opinion!!) to be on a hourly rate at opposed to the dreaded mileage/piece rate,even though the short haul shifts are long at 12/13 hours a day at least you are getting paid for those hours and are home in your own bed every day!!!
The problem I find is quite rightly what you've posted previously in this thread that all "short haul" companies are not affiliated to any of the provinces PNP schemes.
What will happen when your 1/2 year WP runs out are you able to apply for PR via a WP or is it a waste of time?
If not I can't really see the point in heading off to Canada to work "short haul" for a company to get kicked out by CIC after two years.

hi big truck
they are at present changing the work permit to oilfield workers which as been pre approved so you will be able to get pnp which is a big plus point as we don`t want to go back home we only just found that out today.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Fordprefect is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Karla03
here are the details from my pay check from April 23rd

Start at Charlottetown terminal 18/04/07, go to Souris, PEI to collect load, 53.10 miles.
Take load to Sacramento, Pennsylvania, for delivery on 20/04/07, 1,051.00 miles.
Go to Richwood, New Jersey, pick up load, 162.00 miles.
Take load to Etobicoke, Ontario, for delivery on 22/04/07 514.60 miles.
Go to Cambridge, Ontario, pick up load on 23/04/07 56.00 miles.
Take load to Moncton, New Brunswick, for delivery on 25/04/07 1007.80 miles.
return to Charlottetown terminal on 25/04/07 113.80 miles.

Total miles 2,959.20, away from home for 8 days, Gross pay $976.53,
Take home pay $673.23, stoppages were, Tax $222.71, EI $17.58, CPP $45.01, Blue Cross $18.00. Approx £320 for 8 days away, is that good?
You work it out.

Bear in mind the miles they pay bears no relation to the miles you drive as they use a standard mileage chart for all trips, so if you get diverted or lost you don't get any extra.
Also you need about $200 dollars to live whilst on the road, for food, coffee, smokes etc.
I would say you would need $30,000 in savings to keep you going over the first 6 months or so, so think carefully before you give up everything you have for a dream that may turn into a nightmare.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chris12
There seems to be a lot of bullshit on this sight at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!
I origanally found this sight by typing in a search for "wages for truck drivers who work at Yanke in Canada" It bought me straight to this Page.
So can anyone tell me how they got to this page other than that? I can only sumise that those looking to work in canada would be looking for it. But all of a sudden we have threads on here from people who work for yanke who have worked for yanke. Why would people like that be on that sight anyway. I'm very sceptical at the moment about all this. If i get this job tomorrow to persue a better way of life (not living). I will be giving up a house i have worked on for the last ten years and subjecting my wife and children to a life of uncertanty and the unknown and giving up a £600 per week job. I honestly don't know what to believe at the moment. Even at the interview i will be thinking is this jenny web good at her job as a sales rep or is what she is saying the truth. I would like to persue the dream of a better way of life but not at the detriment of my marriage and family. Is there any body on this sight that has first hand experience of yanke. Some body who i can call on the phone here or Canada (at my expence) and talk to about Yanke and this interview tomorrow. I know not everyone on here is shallow and believes everything they are told. Conflict conflict conflict. Some one talk to me.:curse:. I don't do BULLSHIT. I will be on line through out today.....
Chris,
You aren't seriously thinking of giving up a £600/week job in the UK to go and drive OTR Team for Yanke in Canada are you?!!!!!!
Surely living in England can't be as bad as having to go to those extremes?
Think about a Daf XF SSC,Merc Actros megaspace,Volvo Globbey,Scania topline, could you sleep in any of those trucks as they are being DRIVEN by somebody else and you on a 12 hour on/12 off shift, that truck has to be kept moving virtually 24/7 for 10 to 28 days at a time?
Have you ever seen a person who has been driving team OTR in N.America?
They look like a walking Zombie and I've seen healthier lying on a slab in the morgue.
If you really want to go to Canada and your only option is OTR truck driving do yourself a favour and look up www.bigfreight.com first.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fordprefect
Hi Karla03
here are the details from my pay check from April 23rd

Start at Charlottetown terminal 18/04/07, go to Souris, PEI to collect load, 53.10 miles.
Take load to Sacramento, Pennsylvania, for delivery on 20/04/07, 1,051.00 miles.
Go to Richwood, New Jersey, pick up load, 162.00 miles.
Take load to Etobicoke, Ontario, for delivery on 22/04/07 514.60 miles.
Go to Cambridge, Ontario, pick up load on 23/04/07 56.00 miles.
Take load to Moncton, New Brunswick, for delivery on 25/04/07 1007.80 miles.
return to Charlottetown terminal on 25/04/07 113.80 miles.

Total miles 2,959.20, away from home for 8 days, Gross pay $976.53,
Take home pay $673.23, stoppages were, Tax $222.71, EI $17.58, CPP $45.01, Blue Cross $18.00. Approx £320 for 8 days away, is that good?
You work it out.

Bear in mind the miles they pay bears no relation to the miles you drive as they use a standard mileage chart for all trips, so if you get diverted or lost you don't get any extra.
Also you need about $200 dollars to live whilst on the road, for food, coffee, smokes etc.
I would say you would need $30,000 in savings to keep you going over the first 6 months or so, so think carefully before you give up everything you have for a dream that may turn into a nightmare.
Fordprefect,
Good post,
who is it you are working for that pays a crap 32c/mile?
It is wrong to convert back to £'s (but everybody will still do it) because you are paid in $'s and spend in $'s but $673.23 "take home" for 8 days away from home is little short of a joke!!!

Last edited by Big Truck; Jun 4th 2007 at 1:05 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hello again
I just thought I would add to this before all the screams of don't compare $ to £ a you are living in $.

Fact: The contract was not worth the paper it was written on. They did not pay for the flight, did not pay layovers (sometimes out for 2 or 3 days with no extra).

Fact: Even though employment was supposed to start on landing we had no wages for 7 weeks.

Fact: All drivers were left to sort everything out for themselves.

I will not put everything on here including the company name but any questions via a pm will be answered.

We came home after 6mths totally disilusioned, along with many others. Yes we did loads of research and asked questions on here, most of the other drivers from europe have either gone home or are seriously considering it. One truck driver is going down the slippery road of taking pills to stay awake, or he won't be able to do the miles.

Fact:The weather for driving is very dangerous, even as far down as New Jersey. Many trucks jack knifed or got blown over. Going over the mountains in all that snow and ice is treacherous. I'm not talking Rockies but Blue Mountain Penslyvania etc. 4x4 constantly crashing and causing major holdups.
Abuse from American drivers, especially if they think you are Canadian.

The food is disgusting, your'e gone too long to just take sanies. Not a sausage, cheese roll or pasty to be found anywhere as they don't know what they are.

Best thing for feeding families is to cook everything yourself and not buy convenience foods as they are yucky. Everything seems to have cinamon in. (Cakes and fruit pies that is). Food is not as cheap as I thought it would be. Cigarettes and alchohol are the same if not dearer than here. If you smoke rolys you can't get filters in US or Canada, I bought tubes and ripped off the filters.
Furniture, and household goods are expensive. Beds and bedding are very expensive. Everything has tax on top so don't forget that in you're calcs. Electrical goods arn't too bad though. Second hand goods are not much cheaper and you still pay tax even for stuff from charity shops.
As has been said before on here somewhere, cars are dear and insurance is loads. $2,000 for a year.

Border crossings are the pits, Canda and America. They are miserable gits who make you feel like a criminal no matter how polite you are.

Housing

You have probably looked at all those houses and thought wow as we did. On viewing them you find iced up cellars, holes and damp and many other problems. A lot would be condemned in this country as unsafe. So be be prepared to spend a lot on making them winter proof.

You will need to budget for a high electricity bill if you don't have gas and a deposit of $300. Although we had a wood burning stove the brand new house we had on rent buy was freezing for about four hours until the stove got going. Then it was too hot with now way of contolling it. My hands went purple I was that cold. we had to stop using the central heating as we couldn't afford it. It was $190 for one month and we were on the road most of the time and all that was being used was the heaters onn low in the basement to stop the pipes freezing. Didn't fancy cracked pipes and a huge bill from the landlord. Wood is $150 a cord, you need 3 for the winter. DO GET A CANADIAN YOU TRUST TO HELP YOU OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF. In fact a canadian friend who married a British guy won't let him buy anything as they rip you off becase they think the Brits are loaded. We were also surprised to hear that they think people can't afford to live in England and that everywhere is like Coronation St and were surprised that we have beaches. Basically they thought they were dong us a huge favour.

Quote 'We bring you people over here and give you a better life.'

Winter had started in November when we got there and it was still col with snow about when we left on 8th May. Everywhere looks brown and dead apart from the abundent fir trees. Even the weeds were a welcome sight when we got back.

We lived in the truck for the last 3 mths to save enough to go home and are now back and sleeping on couches at my sons. We have lost almost everything but more than glad to be back.
England has it's bad points but better the devil you know, at least you can get to a doctor or dentist and not pay the earth and not suffer for months.

Hving our darling Yorkies stolen put the tin lid on it, we could not stay there until our return date and paid $400 to change the flight.
I have to go back to get stuff from a lockup that we couldn't afford to take back but after that I will never go back again.

In short I would seriously recommend that anyone who is thinking of living there NOT to sell up all your worldy goods and go without checking it out and please don't go for a summer holoday as you will get a false impression. Winter is for a very long time. Try out the regular OMFG temps of -26 or -45 in Quebec. I do NOT recommend Quebec at all either, we did not live there but went a lot, even the other Canadians don't have a good word for the place or people. Knowing French is not that much good as they can't even understand a Frechman working there that we met.

I could go on for ever but if anyone wants to know anything else pm me.
I dare say I have upset a few, but I have given a true account of some of what happened out on the East Coast and would definatly NOT recommend it or taking children to live there.

Neil, fellow trucker from up north with nursey wife, if you see this give us pm as would love to know if you stayed in England
Old Jun 4th 2007, 2:48 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I'm not a trucker but just wanted to say how bad this must be for you guys. It's a big step, you get all excited then some b'stard turns up and trys to spoil it. You dont know where you stand! Keep an open mind though as most of the negative stuff on this thread seems to come from someone registering just to post
It's a shame Kooger isn't still around as he'd give you an honnest opinion.
Good luck to you all
Loafy - Great attitude mate
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't post to just post on the site, nor am I a negative person. I was one of those people you mentioned who was very excited about going and probably wouldn't have taken any notice of anyone or a similar posting to mine. Maybe it is much better to live in you're area, and we picked the wrong place and company. No one can dispute what I put as I have dated photgraphic evidence and have kept just about every receipt.
We wanted it to work and tried very hard even ignoring people who were fed up after 3mths before we met. We also watched Koogers blog but our company wasn't like that and a lot aren't.
What I am trying to say is, you don't know until you actualy get there by which time it could be too late. So if people ask for advice, what the hell is the point of painting a rosy picture when it's brown?

PS We were also gleefully told that was a MILD winter. How did you like the snow you had?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bleech
Hi,
I'm not a trucker but just wanted to say how bad this must be for you guys. It's a big step, you get all excited then some b'stard turns up and trys to spoil it. You dont know where you stand! Keep an open mind though as most of the negative stuff on this thread seems to come from someone registering just to post
It's a shame Kooger isn't still around as he'd give you an honnest opinion.
Good luck to you all
Loafy - Great attitude mate
Hi Bleech,
Thanks for that, it is a bit off putting and i guess some of it is true but i have done my research well and spoken to enough to know that i have to give it ago.
Anyone can get in touch with koog just put a search in google for koog and boots on tour, it is a great blog and updates it mostly everyday and you can e mail him but could be a few days before he gets back to you.
I have been on other sites like this which are listed on here and one site is for british ex pat truckers and there is definitely less negative responses on there but i like this site as i can ask anything and someone will know or know where to send you and less talk of work too

Thanks Bleech and all the best.

LOAFY...
PS, I got my letter of notification of a formal offer of employment today and their employment contract.
Just to let those know who already dont Yanke will pay for your air fare out and will be arranged by them, they pay for all cost whilst training ie your hotel,food,and rented car for the visit to Regina on week four of your training to do the banks and see your realtor to find a place to buy or rent.
I dont know about other firms but Yanke have a guaranteed minimum mileage per day, so long as you call in everyday before 9am and no work turns up for that day you get paid for 800 miles at 25 + quarter cents which equates to $4040 dollars a month if you dont turn a wheel at no fault of your own its not alot but better than nothing.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:44 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

This is a reply to FordPrefect by the way.

Wow there mule!
My original post didnt come out quite as I wanted. What I was trying to say was that it's so difficult for people back in the UK not knowing what's right or wrong. It's just that from their point of view they don't know what to believe, one person says the companies ok, the others slate it no end. What are they supposed to think? It's very dubious when a new person turns up and their first posts are just slating a particular company, for all anyone knows they could be from a rival company. On the otherhand if the company are scumbags then people need to know. The problem is though, this is a message board and nothing can be verified, so where does that leave people trying to get info? I dunno, I'm blabbing now
Last winter was the best, loads of snowboarding

Last edited by Bleech; Jun 4th 2007 at 3:56 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.