UNFAIRLY DISMISSED

Old Jul 9th 2014, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough
Default Re: UNFAIRLY DISMISSED

Thanks Neilg14
Service Canada have told me I can carry on without starting again.
As you can imagine I'm pleased with that news.
I'm in touch with a company and hopefully I get the green light and not look back. Happy days are here again!!
Old Jul 10th 2014, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.
Old Jul 16th 2014, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Good Luck with everything. I'd ask about about Saskatoon as Simon has spoken to a few lads that worked out of Westcans Saskatoon Depot and they said work was slow etc etc - but like everywhere your going to get people who don't like certain things.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

nofrills is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi 2royalgreenjackets

Thank you very much for being brave enough and sharing your story.
Wish more people that have been treated badly buy some of these Canadian cowboys out there would come here and do the same.
Your story will no doubt help others thinking of moving to Canada.
So, basically, we can safely say every company importing drivers from abroad is total carp and to get to a stage when you are eligible for a PR you need to get through a fews years of being treated like a 3rd class employee.
Is it all worth it at all?
Old Jul 20th 2014, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

So, basically, we can safely say every company importing drivers from abroad is total carp
every company????

Is it all worth it at all
is staying where you are worth it???
Old Sep 29th 2014, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

A few months have gone by since Timeline Logistic sacked me.
Federal Canada are still dealing with the unnfair dismissal.

Luckily I have found work with Shell UK. If anybody requires any information reference Timeline Logistic please ask.

Do your homework if you like what you read about Timeline, just tread carefully!
An employee of Timeline (MILAN) is very helpful. Milan is on this forum, im sure he will give you the best advice.
If anybody has been treated the same as me you should report the company,

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 29th 2014 at 11:35 am. Reason: Personal attacks removed - please leave individuals out of this.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 11:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

2royalgreenjackets, I'm sorry that you feel you've been unfairly dismissed, but please don't use BE to badmouth an individual, as they have no right of reply.

By all means state the name of the company and the facts, but leave out the person you feel is responsible and your feelings towards him, many thanks.