Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

For Truck's Sake It's Quiet Around Here!

For Truck's Sake It's Quiet Around Here!

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Happy_Feet will become famous soon enough
Default For Truck's Sake It's Quiet Around Here!

Recently we have been enjoying reading all the trucking threads getting as much info as possible, then when we finally join in... it all goes quiet!

Does this mean everyone else has disappeared to another forum or is nobody wanting to move abroad and drive a truck or is everyone fed up of posting and getting shot down in flames for having an opinion different to someone else

Just wondered, have a great weekend everyone
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Truck's Sake It's Quiet Around Here!

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet
Recently we have been enjoying reading all the trucking threads getting as much info as possible, then when we finally join in... it all goes quiet!

Does this mean everyone else has disappeared to another forum or is nobody wanting to move abroad and drive a truck or is everyone fed up of posting and getting shot down in flames for having an opinion different to someone else

Just wondered, have a great weekend everyone
Nope its the smell of those Happy Feet that are driving us away gettem washed and we'll be back
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Nope its the smell of those Happy Feet that are driving us away gettem washed and we'll be back

hey if our feet are smelly it's with stepping in the brown stuff left in some of the posts around here

good to hear from someone

just leaving to go have a chat with westcan at the edinburgh emigrate show, hopefully we will be a step nearer moving to Canada by tonight
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

See what happens I go away for a few days and volunteer and the forum goes quite
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
See what happens I go away for a few days and volunteer and the forum goes quite
no thread would be the same around here without bigwheels
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's a newbie round here
But we all need our role models i s'pose
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

lol

a role model for what though
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

New born but I have been watching this site a lot longer, just thought that my understanding on the Pacific Rim would assist those who want to move Downunder.......
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
New born but I have been watching this site a lot longer, just thought that my understanding on the Pacific Rim would assist those who want to move Downunder.......
Oh Bugger is Canada now down under
Hey Big wheels dont take it sooooooooo personal was only being sarcastic
You are a hero in my eyes too
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Forum is quite again, what is it with members, the Cat got ya mouse
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

I think once people get the info they need from here, they move on. Or if they go to the country of choice, some dont need answers and dont need to come back here.
It happens alot i guess.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

guess that must mean not many are thinking of trucking in canada right now...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet
guess that must mean not many are thinking of trucking in canada right now...
All must be on the M1 taking holidays
Old Mar 24th 2008, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

No i'm still on here but not that often.

LOAFY...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loafy
No i'm still on here but not that often.

LOAFY...
Me too

Rosie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.