Trucking in MB

Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trucking in MB

Hi all

I, my husband and our 3 children moved from the UK to rural MB in 2011, and love it and proudly call this our home!!!

Anyways my employer is looking to recruit truck driver/s who wish to emigrate alone or with a family to rural MB, so I just wanted to see what response I/we get from this forum. (as BE helped us tremendously when we had question that needed to be answered)

The job description would be hauling grain etc in Super B's from MB across to BC, leaving on Monday and returning back to depot on Friday, the vehicles are very new, spacious and modern.

We are currently in the process of collecting all the necessary documents ie LMO's, Certificate of Registration etc, to start the ball rolling......

Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking!!!

Tracey
Old Oct 25th 2013, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trucking in MB

Wow that's brilliant , when can I start ?
Where do you call rural Manitoba and are there proper rednecks ? Always wanted to be eastbound and down ,yeeehaw . Can I bring my sister as we;re very close ? Yeeehaaww I can't wait .
Old Oct 26th 2013, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

whats the money like! where is it based.
is it an own account hauler /farmer or on with a grain company..
is the traing for the MB class A supplied by the company. james.
Old Mar 25th 2014, 5:17 am
Just Joined

Nobody... is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracey,

My name is Manfred.
I'm a German driver since a couple years in Manitoba
with B - Train experience.

Is this job offer still availiable ?

Have a good day,

Manfred
Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Hi ttj,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Old Mar 29th 2014, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
Hi all

I, my husband and our 3 children moved from the UK to rural MB in 2011, and love it and proudly call this our home!!!

Anyways my employer is looking to recruit truck driver/s who wish to emigrate alone or with a family to rural MB, so I just wanted to see what response I/we get from this forum. (as BE helped us tremendously when we had question that needed to be answered)

The job description would be hauling grain etc in Super B's from MB across to BC, leaving on Monday and returning back to depot on Friday, the vehicles are very new, spacious and modern.

We are currently in the process of collecting all the necessary documents ie LMO's, Certificate of Registration etc, to start the ball rolling......

Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking!!!

Tracey
From Oct till now nothing... this kinda fizzled out
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Actually Gremmie I may have not posted anything more as I am dealing with this through personal messages to all the people that actually are interested....!!! Thanks for your non important input!!
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Gremmie I may have not posted anything more as I am dealing with this through personal messages to all the people that actually are interested....!!! Thanks for your non important input!!
It would be helpful if you also responded to questions asked on the forum though, so everybody can benefit - remember that newbies can't PM anyway.

Thx.
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, I have pm'd all those that have responded to the previous post, I wasn't aware that newbies could not read their PM's, as most have responded back, but for sure I will keep that in mind.... Thanks for letting me know...
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

That's exactly my problem right now !
I received an PM from Tracey and can't
read it because I'm a newbie and ready
for work...
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, kindly Christmasoompa has pointed out something I wasn't aware of so I will update my original post....

We have received our Certificate of Registration to allow us to recruit people from the UK, We are also working alongside Manitoba Employment Standards to help us with our recruitment. So we will be organizing a trip to the UK to set up a small seminar location date etc will be posted when we are ready.....
Thank you.....

Last edited by ttj1; Mar 29th 2014 at 11:40 pm. Reason: Forgot to say thanks
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Tracey !

I have to have 3 posts before I can read your PM.
That's the reason for this one.

Like I wrote, I'm in Manitoba and looking for new
employment.

Thanks,

Manfred
Old Mar 29th 2014, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry Manfred.....

Yes this position is still available.....

Thanks
Old Mar 30th 2014, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

The idea is you share to all so every one can benefit,
Old Mar 30th 2014, 11:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, kindly Christmasoompa has pointed out something I wasn't aware of so I will update my original post....
It would also be really useful if you'd respond to the questions asked on the thread (such as those in post no 3), that way anybody reading will see the answers. Thx.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.