Trucking Jobs

Old Dec 6th 2009, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Brit_Trucker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trucking Jobs

Hello all im new about these parts so please be gentle!

Im looking to further my trucking career, currently i hold a UK class 2 but will progress further if i think its worth it.

So im looking at this site and reading the wiki article, lots of excellent info on it but not sure really where to start as its only something in my head at the minute.

Are many companies hiring at the present or would i be in a large queue?

Thanks in advance and any info will be greatfully received good or bad!

Thanks
Steve
Old Dec 6th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Trucking Jobs

I suggest that you read the threads on here mate, there is a thousand and 1 questions asked and twice as much answered, then once you have read through all these you can ask specific questions, where I am sure you will get answered by the experts expats who know there way in the Canadian trucking industry!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice
Default Re: Trucking Jobs

Originally Posted by Brit_Trucker
Hello all im new about these parts so please be gentle!

Im looking to further my trucking career, currently i hold a UK class 2 but will progress further if i think its worth it.

So im looking at this site and reading the wiki article, lots of excellent info on it but not sure really where to start as its only something in my head at the minute.

Are many companies hiring at the present or would i be in a large queue?

Thanks in advance and any info will be greatfully received good or bad!

Thanks
Steve
companiers are always setting on, but there are problems getting LMO's at the moment which you will need to get a temp work permit. that starts off answering you before you ask