Trucking in Canada

Old Jun 10th 2015, 12:02 am
Just Joined

Devonborderline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trucking in Canada

Greetings from sunny (ish) Devon,

I'm a 40yld truck driver from Devon, I have been driving drag & wag mainly in Africa for charities but also for the forces 20 years ago transporting tanks and amphi in Bosnia. I gave up my non civilian licence when I got married but last october I decided to repass my class 1 with the aim to immigrate to Canada/USA. I have been doing a good amount of freelancing/agency work mainly in car transporting, milk tankers, flat bed & drag. Clean licence & I can speak fluently French. I am now looking for work in North America & I was wondering if anyone had any tip/experience to share ? Do you know any serious companies in need of expat drivers please?
Many thanks
John
Old Jun 10th 2015, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trucking in Canada

Have a gander at Edge Transportation in Saskatoon SK , or Searcy in Winnipeg MB , both step deck companies under larger companies . You ex RCL ?
Old Jun 10th 2015, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Devonborderline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trucking in Canada

Thanks for the info, both very interesting companies. not RCL but logistic for the UNPROFOR.