TRUCKERS W.A.Gs

Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:55 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRUCKERS W.A.Gs

Originally Posted by citicat
Dont know if this helps but talked to a truckers wife whilst in lethbridge and she is working (classed as voluntary), Companys are that desperate they will bank your hours whilst permanant residency comes through, You are not supposed to work, And another who is doing child minding for cash in hand as there isnt enough kindergarten places,

mick
Thanks for the info. I will defintely keep my ear to the ground for something - only had 3 years off in 33 and that was when the children were born so I'll have to keep busy.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I'm a Truckers W A G and very proud - Nice to meet you.

Karla x x x x
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:07 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karla03
I'm a Truckers W A G and very proud - Nice to meet you.

Karla x x x x
Nice to meet you too Karla - as I said I love the thought of being a WAG

I'm off to Saskatchewan on 8th to live a life of poverty and misery - sorry wrong thread, don't want to raise that issue again.

I hope everything goes well with your move - I read and commented on your other thread - I am a little older than your parents so am leaving older and younger family but they are very supportive so I am lucky.

Where are you going to in Canada?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I'm off to Prince Edward Island in Feb. We were suppose to be going to Moose Jaw Sask - but I changed my mind.

I'm from Manchester and my husband is from Merthyr Tydfil and we have 3 children and the thought of being a WAG is fantastic - even if I'll be poor and lonely.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Ladies please we will (all us truckers that is) endeavor to keep you in the fashion and lifestyle you have come accustomed to so basically your f---ed.

Bless ya.
LOAFY...
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

hehe can I be a wag for 6 months then I'll be back to trucking (I'm not allowed to work for 6 months initially unless I do long haul) ?

Rosie
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:37 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
hehe can I be a wag for 6 months then I'll be back to trucking (I'm not allowed to work for 6 months initially unless I do long haul) ?

Rosie
Welcome to the WAG's I've boasted about that all day, I think it's great.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:37 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by loafy
Ladies please we will (all us truckers that is) endeavor to keep you in the fashion and lifestyle you have come accustomed to so basically your f---ed.

Bless ya.
LOAFY...
nothing changes then
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ive just sussed out what WAG means (Wive's and girlfriends).
I want one
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

This songs for all you WAG's (what a shocking expression) when the OH goes of on the road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvX2vS6E8g
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

My daughter cried laughing when I told her I was a truckers WAG

Rosie
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.

My daughter cried laughing when I told her I was a truckers WAG

Rosie
Tell her she's a DOT (daughter of Trucker)
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:21 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by Gremmie
This songs for all you WAG's (what a shocking expression) when the OH goes of on the road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvX2vS6E8g
You old romantic you