Truck Stops

Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

puddin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Truck Stops

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
In general, other than Flying 'j', the Canadian truck stops are nowhere near as good as the US ones. but that's just my opinion.
Over here in eastern Canada (and Maine) we have Irving Big Stops, i can't get fuel there (i can but Co. doesn't like us to) but it knocks spots off the US truck stops.
In the US i can only fuel at the Hook so i take advantage of the free shower and the free beverage they call coffee?????[/QUOTE]
hello mate nice to see super LEEDS getting all around the wourld
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Wow,,, you`ve dragged this thread up from the distant past
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:09 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Wow,,, you`ve dragged this thread up from the distant past
Well worth it when you see why....... Welcome to the forum puddin, i assume it's the Yorkshire variety and not the Devonshire like myself?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:59 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bloody hell.
It'll be all flat caps and eckithump on here now.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by koogar
Oh bloody hell.
It'll be all flat caps and eckithump on here now.
And exchanging pictures of prize ferrets. There might even be a video of the ferret down the trouser trick...
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
And exchanging pictures of prize ferrets. There might even be a video of the ferret down the trouser trick...
Oh dont encourage them
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:55 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
I didn't even know Gremmie had a ferret.
Or a video camera for that matter.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I didn't even know Gremmie had a ferret.
Or a video camera for that matter.

hey hows tricks Koogs,,,work still good etc
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

hey hows tricks Koogs,,,work still good etc
Still a bit quiet at work mate.
How's the trucking industry north of the border?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Still a bit quiet at work mate.
How's the trucking industry north of the border?
MB is ploding along pretty much as usual,,, The weather has gone crappy again, big floods expected,,, Oh and theyve increasd the speed limit on the 75 from Pembina to St Adolph and from Brandon to SK () border to 110knh
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:13 pm
Whatacomplete Member

MB is ploding along pretty much as usual,,, The weather has gone crappy again, big floods expected,,, Oh and theyve increasd the speed limit on the 75 from Pembina to St Adolph and from Brandon to SK () border to 110knh
Our speed limit's still 75mph, but they turned our trucks down to 65
Weather's a bit crappy here today too. Bloody snow. I thought I'd see less of it after I got imported.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Our speed limit's still 75mph, but they turned our trucks down to 65
Weather's a bit crappy here today too. Bloody snow. I thought I'd see less of it after I got imported.
its about time you moved to Texas then
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:41 pm
Whatacomplete Member

its about time you moved to Texas then
Yes mate, it is
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes mate, it is
Now would be a good time to buy, penty of cheap repo houses on the market