Truck driving in Canada

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: Truck driving in Canada

Originally Posted by kb33
Did I mention any names ? Seems I didn't have to

BT :
which tells me you can " give it out but can't take it "
And as I type they are still giving out dodgy advice over BTA !! pmsl

You have got to be kidding,
I've taken plenty over the last few years on the forums and will admit can give in back with interest too.

Dodgy advice over on BTA
Only post I've made in quite a while was to tell somebody to check out Westcan!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

You have got to be kidding,
Erm no

I've taken plenty over the last few years on the forums and will admit can give in back with interest too
No need for personal insults , And you only get stick because you talk such crap !

Only post I've made in quite a while was to tell somebody to check out Westcan
No it isn't .. Telling someone to try Challenger and Bison, What the hell do you know about these companies ? You don't even know yourself what you've written
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

I read what he wrote. It said ''Have you tried Challenger or Bison?''...which is a question.

And he probably asked that because they're two big carriers, who are known to be good to work for, and they both have terminals in Ontario, which the original poster wanted info about.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Forgot about that reply about Ontario trucking companies.

Only trying to help the guy out and I now get slated for making a postive post!!!!

Personnel insults were aimed at Gremmie only and he gives me plenty back in kind!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Whooo the Irish are ganging up on me ............
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Where's the link ? And who's John
No idea who John is, but it should be snuck in on my sig now
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Been peeking, KB??
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Been peeking, KB??
Yeah looks good I read you were in the Bisons yard in Calgary , I use the Husky card lock next door all the time , I will have to look out for that Red Pete.

Are you one of those Pete drivers with just the top half of his forehead showing through the windscreen ?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Nope, I don't like sitting on the floor.. That's why they invented chairs. Neither have I got one of the ridiculously long shifter that make you look like you are riding some sort of low rider.
I am normal. I use the air seat to support my butt, the steering wheel to steer, not as some kind of sight....

We use the dirty dawg cardlocks, too.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Always seems to be Peterbilt drivers that sit like that , I was wondering if was the ergonomics of that particular truck. I've never driven one so can't say.

I like to sit high at the back of the seat and low at the front with steering wheel high and raked back - Scania style !
Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Always seems to be Peterbilt drivers that sit like that , I was wondering if was the ergonomics of that particular truck. I've never driven one so can't say.

I like to sit high at the back of the seat and low at the front with steering wheel high and raked back - Scania style !
LOL, its a well known fact that all Pete drivers are physical & mental criples after 2 years
Old Aug 5th 2010, 5:05 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

Whooo the Irish are ganging up on me ............
ooooer they can gang up on me ..... i love an irish accent!!!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
LOL, its a well known fact that all Pete drivers are physical & mental criples after 2 years
Yeah and Rob was blaming it on the Quad !
Old Aug 5th 2010, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and Rob was blaming it on the Quad !
Oh he was a nut job before he got here, the quad and the Pete have just compounded his condition
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Yep, totally agree. trouble is I can't run as fast anymore so I need longer fuses....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.