Truck driving in Canada

Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truck driving in Canada

Originally Posted by kb33
Ouch !

The OP got banned weeks ago , The same should happen to the other 2 Trolls on here
OK me gone
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
OK me gone
Not you thicko
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Must mean me then, eh Gremmie?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Mickfly and I.

Everybody sing:

"Nobody likes us every body hates think I'll go and eat worms"

How dead was this forum a couple of months ago until I came back and poked you all with a big stick again!!!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Mickfly and I.

Everybody sing:

How dead was this forum a couple of months ago until I came back and poked you all with a big stick again!!!!!!
You weren't missed at all
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Mickfly and I.

Everybody sing:

The behaviour of some other posters would be classed as trolling in other forums.
Like you say, just poke the fire now and again, it's not us two who get upset every time!
I'm struggling to even bother coming in for a look, but I need to keep up my delusions of grandeur.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Did I mention any names ? Seems I didn't have to

BT :

You have now confessed you are no longer have Canada on your radar (not that you ever did ) You have no recent experience of working/living in Canada so why are you still coming on here ? apart from winding people up then throwing out personal insults which should have resulted in a ban alone , which tells me you can " give it out but can't take it "

In fact you're partner in crime can be accused of all of the above . Speaking of which I see his infamous blog is now only open to invited readers, Wonder if D.Foder as an invite Can't see that tactic doing the "Crusade " much good

And as I type they are still giving out dodgy advice over BTA !! pmsl
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Truck driving in Canada

BT :

You have now confessed you are no longer have Canada on your radar (not that you ever did ) You have no recent experience of working/living in Canada so why are you still coming on here ? apart from winding people up then throwing out personal insults which should have resulted in a ban alone , which tells me you can " give it out but can't take it "

In fact you're partner in crime can be accused of all of the above . Speaking of which I see his infamous blog is now only open to invited readers, Wonder if D.Foder as an invite Can't see that tactic doing the "Crusade " much good

The "Crusade", never was.
If I had wanted to I could have posted on all the other forums, done 'anti' youtube videos, etc.
BTW: If a ban ensues because I insulted Gremmie, then it wouldn't be a big deal, after all his mate Lyndon (he who speaks the truth, except when he's recruiting!) was banned from all the forums many moons ago.
P.S. You may see me in Lethbridge much sooner than you think if you care to have a drive down for a pint.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

You may see me in Lethbridge much sooner than you think if you care to have a drive down for a pint
Lethbridge is 2 hours away , Bit far to go for a pint with someone I've never met

However you will be passing the end of my street on your way down , More than welcome to call in for a can of Molson

What you doing in Lethbridge ? Cant be a social visit surely
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

BT :

You mean i cant read his mindless drivel any more how will the mighty crusader save all the poor people from doom and gloom at the hands of that evil duo Dave & Lyndon
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

OOOOOHHHH!! Are we allowed to mention blogs on here then? I have one now.. It's great! has all the aspects that Lyndons and Micks has, but also covers the sillier aspects as well as covering my new-found anti-ebay crusade....

Can I link on here do you think??
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobthedog
OOOOOHHHH!! Are we allowed to mention blogs on here then? I have one now.. It's great! has all the aspects that Lyndons and Micks has, but also covers the sillier aspects as well as covering my new-found anti-ebay crusade....

put it in your signature like what i did John
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobthedog

Nice one Bob, had a gander already, and I like your mates from BFS... it's very interesting, but not on the radar, he should promote it.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Where's the link ? And who's John
Old Jul 30th 2010, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

600th post ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.