truck drivers canada

Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: truck drivers canada

Originally Posted by lenny1
hi everybody thank you, everybody comment was very helpful.my question is.i have bisontransport giving mi a position.the problem is that they direct mi to an emigration firm first emigration something.now the attorney are telling mi tow wire him 1000 can $, and after the paperwork is fille he need another 7000$.is that normal i thought if a company wont to sponsor you they were going to du all paperwork with their expenses,i attach a file that they attorney send mi.i do not now what to do
Old Jul 17th 2008, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

ronis sister is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lenny1
hi everybody thank you, everybody comment was very helpful.my question is.i have bisontransport giving mi a position.the problem is that they direct mi to an emigration firm first emigration something.now the attorney are telling mi tow wire him 1000 can $, and after the paperwork is fille he need another 7000$.is that normal i thought if a company wont to sponsor you they were going to du all paperwork with their expenses,i attach a file that they attorney send mi.i do not now what to do
Hi Lenny
Bison do use this company and they charge lots!!!! Bison only recruit through this (german) company, the only problem I forsee is a guy came over from the UK cause he had been promised a job with them and although they(recruiters) wanted his money upfront they told him he would have to go and get a job in Italy to get mountain experience first and come back in 6 months!!! He didn't pay and found a job himself. If you get in touch with service canada (HRSDC) THEY WILL TELL YOU YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYONE, try calling them and they may be able to recommend companies to you that will take you on with no fees. Bison do the PNP and permanant residency in with this fee do they??? If they do then maybe it's worth it but you can do all of this yourself for little cash
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

lenny1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your comment yes they doit for pnp and permanent residency maybe it is worthed
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

The Broons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just one question Re-H & R Transport

Just one question Re-H & R Transport

Hi Everyone on this fine summers day in Essex

My name is Graeme, & as you can see new to this board...........

I have just applied for a driving position with H & R Transport way down in Lethbridge near Calgary.

Does anyone know anyone who works for this company or who can give me a heads up on the company please?

I have been on their website & seen what they have to offer, however outside info is always good, (whether its good or bad info).

I have my interview in Sept, so all going well from that I will be joining you all soon after.

Thanks in advance

Graeme
(The Broons )
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

hayleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Graeme, My husband had his interview in June with H & R, We went to Lethbridge for a week away- it was lovely. We are in the process of selling our house and we hope to complete by September. I can't express how helpful David and Stephen were at H & R. We are both really excited about my husband going to work for them. You wouldn't believe the amount of research I have done- what do you want to know?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Hi Hayliegh,
I have sent you a PM

Cheers
Graeme
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hayleigh
Hi Graeme, My husband had his interview in June with H & R, We went to Lethbridge for a week away- it was lovely. We are in the process of selling our house and we hope to complete by September. I can't express how helpful David and Stephen were at H & R. We are both really excited about my husband going to work for them. You wouldn't believe the amount of research I have done- what do you want to know?
Be careful i have heard that H&R Transport are now linked with a requiting company and they charge a lot of money, and it is the only way into H&R now. They will not take you unless you go through them.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

hayleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

ta
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

CAGEY is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Just one question Re-H & R Transport

hi Graeme,just a quick note on H&R.went in to see them yesterdayat Lethbridge.Offred me a job on the spot.I`ve been working for a company in Winnipeg MB.right cowboy.so been looking for something else.Be carefull what you do,some are only after your money,but H&R seem fine.
Originally Posted by The Broons
Just one question Re-H & R Transport

Hi Everyone on this fine summers day in Essex

My name is Graeme, & as you can see new to this board...........

I have just applied for a driving position with H & R Transport way down in Lethbridge near Calgary.

Does anyone know anyone who works for this company or who can give me a heads up on the company please?

I have been on their website & seen what they have to offer, however outside info is always good, (whether its good or bad info).

I have my interview in Sept, so all going well from that I will be joining you all soon after.

Thanks in advance

Graeme
(The Broons )
Old Jul 24th 2008, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Just one question Re-H & R Transport

Originally Posted by CAGEY
hi Graeme,just a quick note on H&R.went in to see them yesterdayat Lethbridge.Offred me a job on the spot.I`ve been working for a company in Winnipeg MB.right cowboy.so been looking for something else.Be carefull what you do,some are only after your money,but H&R seem fine.
Hi Cagey..............

Thanks for your heads, hope all goes well for you, I have only heard good reports about H&R so the look promising eh just got to get job now

Graeme
(The Broons)
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

CAGEY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just one question Re-H & R Transport

Originally Posted by The Broons
Hi Cagey..............

Thanks for your heads, hope all goes well for you, I have only heard good reports about H&R so the look promising eh just got to get job now

Graeme
(The Broons)
No problems,if i can be of any help with your quest,let me know
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

brummie ric is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: truck drivers canada

Originally Posted by hayleigh
hi hayleigh, im new to this, looking for any info you have on H&R transport, and the best way to go about moving to canada, work permits etc, any advice would be much appreciated, hope all is going well for you over there.!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickysteve
Be careful i have heard that H&R Transport are now linked with a requiting company and they charge a lot of money, and it is the only way into H&R now. They will not take you unless you go through them.
Yes they use an agency VRV but its free of charge
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybody,
Is anyone aware of any companies looking for UK drivers or truck mechanics now?
Situation in the UK is dire, how is Canada surviving?

Any clues greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Take your pick dude get a resume and start phoning & emailing.

HTH

An aid to find Canadian truck companies and employment

The first 5 cover the whole of Canada,just choose your Province
www.overtheroad.ca
www.canadiantruckers.com
www.fleetdirectory.com
www.canadatransportation.com
http://www.trucknews.com/Careers/Career_ads.asp

Websites of the Provincial Transport Assocs.
Atlantic Provs www.apta.ca Click quick links then member profiles
Manitoba www.trucking.mb.ca
Ontario www.ontruck.org Click members only then Carrier weblinks
Alberta www.amta.ca Click on Carrier Guide
saskatchewen www.sasktrucking.com Click on Links for profiles
Brit. Columbia www.bctrucking.com Click on Transport services/Trucking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.