Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Thank god for slow internet connection

Thank god for slow internet connection

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:05 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank god for slow internet connection

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Yeh it would comming over to Regina on sunday/monday morning can i pop in for breackfast xxxxxxxx
you could but I'm nowhere near But if you pick up the Tim's I could drive out to the junction of 11 and 54 and flag you down. Drive fast tho I hate cold French Vanilla.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
you could but I'm nowhere near But if you pick up the Tim's I could drive out to the junction of 11 and 54 and flag you down. Drive fast tho I hate cold French Vanilla.
Oh Bum
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:13 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

You Yorkshire puddins gangin up on me now?
I think it's sweet she sticks up for ya mate. Secretely..........So do i mate.
Where you at in that big truck this week anyway. I just got home from Brampton Ontario, i went to Oshkosh, Wisconsin, reloaded at Ripon, wi back to Mississagua, bobtailed the 8 miles from Mississagua to Brampton to pick up a trailer to take back to Dartmouth.
there was a little bit of snow and it was a touch greasy in places but nothing too bad.............................yet
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:19 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
You Yorkshire puddins gangin up on me now?
I think it's sweet she sticks up for ya mate. Secretely..........So do i mate.
Where you at in that big truck this week anyway. I just got home from Brampton Ontario, i went to Oshkosh, Wisconsin, reloaded at Ripon, wi back to Mississagua, bobtailed the 8 miles from Mississagua to Brampton to pick up a trailer to take back to Dartmouth.
there was a little bit of snow and it was a touch greasy in places but nothing too bad.............................yet
Mississauga? One of the few places in Canada i didn't like driving. Gettin out of Toronto was something I never looked forward to. Like being back in England
I see you mentioned snow there. You'll be telling me Canada gets cold next mate. And here I was thinking that anyone who said Canada gets cold was just 'bitchin'
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:12 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
Mississauga? One of the few places in Canada i didn't like driving. Gettin out of Toronto was something I never looked forward to. Like being back in England
I see you mentioned snow there. You'll be telling me Canada gets cold next mate. And here I was thinking that anyone who said Canada gets cold was just 'bitchin'
Cold!!!! No, it has been as low as -12 but i still fuelled up in my t-shirt, toronto is ok if you go through at the right time and there has been no accidents.
I agree that the people that bitch about the cold and snow are just a bunch of softies, send them north for 6 months
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:27 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Cold!!!! No, it has been as low as -12 but i still fuelled up in my t-shirt, toronto is ok if you go through at the right time and there has been no accidents.
I agree that the people that bitch about the cold and snow are just a bunch of softies, send them north for 6 months

You big strong tuckers Mal wears t shirt, shorts and slippers when he's driving and I thought he was mad
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
You big strong tuckers Mal wears t shirt, shorts and slippers when he's driving and I thought he was mad
-12 isn't cold Lorna.... not by Canadian standards anyway.
If he's still doing it in January, have him checked
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:50 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by koogar
-12 isn't cold Lorna.... not by Canadian standards anyway.
If he's still doing it in January, have him checked