Telling it How it is.

Old Jun 30th 2011, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Telling it How it is.

Originally Posted by Gremmie
same with me.. I just happend to see it yesterday and saw you were now under the disguisse of OTRA
Old Jun 30th 2011, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kb33
And all for telling the truth about what's going at the moment
Truth like the quote below

Talking from first hand expereince i worked for westcan for 20 months no incidents accidents even went the extra mile to help out and pull them out of the sh#t. The equipment is low quality trucks macks and internationals which break down regulary( and it is not much fun being broke down in the midle of no where for 6 hours waiting for someone to come out 2 hours from you when you have no night heater and no heat from the engine as it has packed up in - 30 outside) If you are prepared to run bent they claim to be straight but it is far from the truth if they are busy they encourage it and if they are quite they will take your bonus off you it a bit of a no win suitation. There are a handful of brits who have been there for 5 years or so (you get a gold ring with 3 rubys for that) so it is posssibble if you kiss ass to get some time served in there but if you face dosnt fit and you drop one bollock you can be terminated there and then as i was and 19 others like me in a matter of a couple of months. So be aware westcan is a ticket in to Canada ,but if you lose your job you can be up a creek with out a paddle as its not like the UK where you can go find another job or work agencies or what ever you have to have a employer with a LMO and they are far and few between. Also the woman who applies for PR and work permits etc is a Brit i am not going to name individuals but it would be a kindness if i described her as a bitch enough said. I wish any one giving it a shot out here the best but beleive me it isn't a easy ride but i wish you all the luck and hope it works for you after all it got to be better than Britain that is sinking quicker that the titantic.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Truth like the quote below

Talking from first hand expereince i worked for westcan for 20 months no incidents accidents even went the extra mile to help out and pull them out of the sh#t. The equipment is low quality trucks macks and internationals which break down regulary( and it is not much fun being broke down in the midle of no where for 6 hours waiting for someone to come out 2 hours from you when you have no night heater and no heat from the engine as it has packed up in - 30 outside) If you are prepared to run bent they claim to be straight but it is far from the truth if they are busy they encourage it and if they are quite they will take your bonus off you it a bit of a no win suitation. There are a handful of brits who have been there for 5 years or so (you get a gold ring with 3 rubys for that) so it is posssibble if you kiss ass to get some time served in there but if you face dosnt fit and you drop one bollock you can be terminated there and then as i was and 19 others like me in a matter of a couple of months. So be aware westcan is a ticket in to Canada ,but if you lose your job you can be up a creek with out a paddle as its not like the UK where you can go find another job or work agencies or what ever you have to have a employer with a LMO and they are far and few between. Also the woman who applies for PR and work permits etc is a Brit i am not going to name individuals but it would be a kindness if i described her as a bitch enough said. I wish any one giving it a shot out here the best but beleive me it isn't a easy ride but i wish you all the luck and hope it works for you after all it got to be better than Britain that is sinking quicker that the titantic.
Oh I do love it when drivers "Think" they saved the day Macks and Internationals low quality, please show me High quality trucks then
Its no fun being broke down any where, but its the drivers fault if he does not carry emergency provisions in -30 temps on such trips so dont whinge. So only arss kissers stay for 5 years or more ??? idiot statement that. So you got sacked for dropping a bollock, what did you expect a pat on the back
So the woman is a bitch, what does that make you a whinging whimp. grow a pair and move on.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

But the truth needs to be told and it only happens in Ab
Old Jun 30th 2011, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
But the truth needs to be told and it only happens in Ab
Truth,, that load of BS is any thing but the truth Wher's BT when you need him so he can wade in with his well informed first hand knowledge of all things Canadian.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Didn't BT get banned for quoting from another website . ( hopes a mod comes along soon )

Last edited by kb33; Jul 1st 2011 at 1:51 am.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

FFS wind your necks in lads,anyone moving to Canada and choosing to live outside Saskatchewan deserves what they get!!!
The land of milk and honey.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

You know what they say when the wind blows in SK (which it always does), Simon?

No matter what way the wind is blowing it just proves that SK simply sucks!!!

And sorry, Kev, but we none of us roasted anyone for not moving province. That was only suggested by you after we said it was offered and that gaining residency here in MB is more straightforward.

We all know the score in AB.. Didn't Lyndon get a load of flak about it once, or twice.......?
Old Jul 1st 2011, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Didn't BT get banned for quoting from another website . ( hopes a mod comes along soon )
So quoting an email is a problem for you now too
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobthedog
You know what they say when the wind blows in SK (which it always does), Simon?

No matter what way the wind is blowing it just proves that SK simply sucks!!!

And sorry, Kev, but we none of us roasted anyone for not moving province. That was only suggested by you after we said it was offered and that gaining residency here in MB is more straightforward.

We all know the score in AB.. Didn't Lyndon get a load of flak about it once, or twice.......?
Beg to differ on that one my friend,just arrived back from an evening horse ride up through the valley,yes there was a slight breeze,but I can't think of a better place to be on Canada Day........Unless I was in Ottawa with The Duchess of course a Kings sword etc etc
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

KB33,

Anyone who dares to disagree with you gets insults You drag up long forgotten stuff that has no relevance to the topic in question in a vain attempt to 'win'. Can you not accept that people will have a different point of view from yours every once in a while? This whole having an opinion thing is not black or white you know, there is no right or wrong, just different ways of looking at things

It brings to mind a character from the Fast Show, the Dad that had to win the games he played with his kids or he would throw a tantrum

FYI, there is no Steinbach Mafia, only one of us (me) lives in town, the others all live in surrounding towns, so, strictly speaking, it's the Manitoba Mafia and we would like to be referred to in the correct manner in all future correspondence please, or we may be forced to make you an offer you can't refuse
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

For the last time .. Show me where the insults are
Because I can show you some that came my way .

And it was never about opinions it was about telling facts .

Over and out good buddy
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

For the last time .. Show me where the insults are
Because I can show you some that came my way .

And it was never about opinions it was about telling facts .

Over and out good buddy
In Calgary tonight if you fancy a beer:rof l:
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

That would be difficult as I'm in Osoyoos BC
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

That would be difficult as I'm in Osoyoos BC
I loaded down there once, lovely place, well I'm heading for Calgary too, will be there all day Monday as my load isn't ready until the evening, may see FTTM on the way back, have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be calling into Regina on the way back to God's Country

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.