British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Trucking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/)
-   -   Telling it How it is. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/telling-how-719371/)

dave_lol66 Jun 29th 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Telling it How it is.

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9462694)
[QUOTEAfter that it briefly got silly on FB, then as Rob says, the water passed under the bridge, in fact you've brought the sorry saga up on here more than any of us ever did and we were actually involved, it's obviously driving you mad that you're missing out on some juicy gossip, you try and use big words and attempt to come across as the voice of reason, but fail spectactularly as soon as things take a turn that you're not happy with.]

Oh look it's the other musketeer .

It was actually your other mate that brought BTD into the debate on FB , I just answerd the accusations on here . I suppose it must be uncomfortable for you to relive that " sorry saga " . I just find it amusing . Infact you lot just seem to love making an ass of yourselves in public so I'll just keep on being entertained by it all .

Hope the words are not too big for you today :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Are insults all you can come up with??? Pathetic:o:o

kb33 Jun 30th 2011 12:58 am

So where's the insults. ?

Just defending myself from the mob and that's all three of you that's had a go at me now . And all for telling the truth about what's going at the moment , yet I'm the pathetic one :blink:

dave_lol66 Jun 30th 2011 1:36 am

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9466067)

Just defending myself from the mob and that's all three of you that's had a go at me now . And all for telling the truth about what's going at the moment , yet I'm the pathetic one :blink:

At least we agree on that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

flat to the mat Jun 30th 2011 2:26 am

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9466067)

Hang on a minute,the third musketeer doesn't use this forum.:lol:

dave_lol66 Jun 30th 2011 3:04 am

Originally Posted by flat to the mat (Post 9466145)
Hang on a minute,the third musketeer doesn't use this forum.:lol:

Kev is not happy unless stirring the crap even when he has no idea what he is talking about :rofl::rofl:

flat to the mat Jun 30th 2011 3:31 am

Originally Posted by dave_lol66 (Post 9466174)
Kev is not happy unless stirring the crap even when he has no idea what he is talking about :rofl::rofl:

Maybe you should suggest he takes a look on here sometime.Unfortunately after our piss taking with Dale :rofl:,I am unable to contact him through the usual sources :ohmy:

bobthedog Jun 30th 2011 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome (Post 9460915)
As one of the 'so called mates' to which you refer, nobody stabbed anyone in the back, Rob, myself and a couple of others had a disagreement on TNET, Rob was defending BFS, the rest of us were slagging them off, we're all entitled to our opinions, that's all that went on when it comes down to it, a difference of opinions, which are the lifeblood of any internet forum.

After that it briefly got silly on FB, then as Rob says, the water passed under the bridge, in fact you've brought the sorry saga up on here more than any of us ever did and we were actually involved, it's obviously driving you mad that you're missing out on some juicy gossip, you try and use big words and attempt to come across as the voice of reason, but fail spectactularly as soon as things take a turn that you're not happy with.

Emigrating to Canada is not easy, some provinces are harder than others it would seem, but while you're going through the immigration process you can extend your WP at the border for $150, the same cost as renewing a permit for a job change if you move companies/provinces.

If you do it right, it can be a long drawn out process, for sure, but if you leave things until the last minute, well you have only yourself to blame when things go wrong, playing a victim and bleating on the internet will just incur the wrath of those that did the job properly in the first place.

BTW, I arrived in Canada in May 08, I'm on my second job and my residency application hasn't been processed yet, there are reasons for that, one of the reasons is the time it takes for Buffalo to do their thing, but that's the system, so instead of sitting on my arse and bitching about it, I carry on doing my thing and do what I need to do, when I need to do it, all the while I'm here and waiting I'm becoming more and more established in the country, so I haven't got a little plastic card yet, does it change anything? I could wait another 3yrs for PR and it wouldn't change my life one little bit.

Exactly....

Kev, let it go. We have had successes here in MB. We all offered any assistance and you shot that down in flames with your remarks about moving province et al.. Now while I can understand anyone wanting to be able to choose where they live here, being prepared to move for a set spell of time would have removed all this hassle Roy is having now and this thread would have died on its arse..

Would it have been ideal for him? No, probably not, but it would have possibly made a difference. Look at Daves situation with his son as an example. They arrived a year after me for their recce and still got their PR before me IIRC, even with the hassle they had. Marks circumstances changed so he had to resubmit. But the firms do not have you by the balls as badly here as in AB so it ought, by rights, be first choice for simplicity.

kb33 Jun 30th 2011 3:30 pm

We already established the fact that losing your job in MB isn't a big deal pages ago , in fact I could have told you that before the thread started , but in alberta were jobs with LMO's are few and far between PR is EVERYTHING .

Now you lot let it go ;)

Gremmie Jun 30th 2011 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9467228)
We already established the fact that losing your job in MB isn't a big deal pages ago , in fact I could have told you that before the thread started , but in alberta were jobs with LMO's are few and far between PR is EVERYTHING .

Now you lot let it go ;)

What , let it go no way this is just tooooooo funny:rofl::rofl: And its not me getting roasted:thumbup: Wish BT would chime in aswell:thumbsup:

dave_lol66 Jun 30th 2011 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9467228)
Now you lot let it go ;)

:frown:You are the one who has been dragging this on and on along with your pathetic insults and poor excuses so when you are done then maybe we can move on :frown:

kb33 Jun 30th 2011 4:56 pm

Now I will get smart ar$e comments about moving province or accept things for what they are , made yer bed lie in it etc etc

And the people arguing with me don't even work / live in the province. :rofl:

Glad your enjoying the entertainment Graham :thumbup:

Gremmie Jun 30th 2011 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by dave_lol66 (Post 9467388)
:frown:You are the one who has been dragging this on and on along with your pathetic insults and poor excuses so when you are done then maybe we can move on :frown:

Hey Dave, you can do better than that, more aggresion please..
hey does that Rico on Tnet really not know you are OTRA when he is calling you blog " Mummsy":rofl::rofl:

dave_lol66 Jun 30th 2011 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by kb33 (Post 9467395)
Now I will get smart ar$e comments about moving province or accept things for what they are , made yer bed lie in it etc etc

And the people arguing with me don't even work / live in the province. :rofl:

Glad your enjoying the entertainment Graham :thumbup:

Here's the thing, no one has ever disagreed with what is happening in Ab but if you won't move to another province then accept it for what it is and stop whinging :rofl::rofl:

dave_lol66 Jun 30th 2011 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie (Post 9467397)
Hey Dave, you can do better than that, more aggresion please..
hey does that Rico on Tnet really not know you are OTRA when he is calling you blog " Mummsy":rofl::rofl:

I cant see the expat forum on Tnet unless I do not log in, nothing happened there for weeks anyway:unsure:

Gremmie Jun 30th 2011 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by dave_lol66 (Post 9467407)
I cant see the expat forum on Tnet unless I do not log in, nothing happened there for weeks anyway:unsure:

same with me.. I just happend to see it yesterday and saw you were now under the disguisse of OTRA