Telling it How it is.

Old Sep 22nd 2011, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

nianiamh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Telling it How it is.

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Why does it say you have to have worked in the province for 6 months, before applying ?

How did you get around that?
What from my post makes you think i "got around something"
there was nothing to get around if you read it you`ll see that i followed the instructions given to me by CIC

I think you`ll find thoses who come over on the HRSDC program get nominated after 6mths for the PNP program and then go through that to PR,
but as i don`t work for CIC or write there web site it may well be worth finding out from the embassy itself, in which case you my as well just go down the route of applying for immigration direct as the 4 to 5 year time frame to PR will come quicker than getting any joy with a question over the phone
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

You're a lucky man,wished I'd known about/had been able to set the ball rolling towards PR whilst waiting to move over Seems to me the goalposts change depending on the individual or which day of the week it is.
How's the plastic Pete?
Old Sep 24th 2011, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

So you got a letter of approval posted to you in the UK, from the MPNP, to attach to your PR application then?
Old Sep 24th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

So you got a letter of approval posted to you in the UK, from the MPNP, to attach to your PR application then?
Old Sep 25th 2011, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
You're a lucky man,wished I'd known about/had been able to set the ball rolling towards PR whilst waiting to move over Seems to me the goalposts change depending on the individual or which day of the week it is.
How's the plastic Pete?
The plastic pig is going fine fttm

It defo made thing nice and easy being able to go through cic in london thats for sure
Old Sep 25th 2011, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

As i have already said my application was returned to me from cic canada as i was residing in the uk for me to submit it to cic in london.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 8:16 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by koogar
Good afternoon.
Good afternoon and congratulations on your citizenship
Old Sep 27th 2011, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
Good afternoon.
Bloody yank
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 12:47 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Thanks Dave,
And thanks to you too Gremmie.
This little thread was an interesting read.
Glad to see you're all still getting along up there.
Hope you're all well.
Old May 8th 2012, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

OK so for a close to this thread:

We became Permanent Residents of Canada a couple of weeks ago.

Ours was a particularly long and arduous route to residency,which I would wish on nobody.

All I can say is if you're coming to Canada then hopefully you will progress through the immigration process quicker and easier than we did.
BUT if it goes adrift all I can say is that I hope you have a string relationship as it certainly pushed our marriage to new tests of strength!

It would appear that the immigration process has got a little quicker lately,judging by those behind me in the process.

Was it worth it? Well we think so,but my last piece of advice is to be prepared for the worst as it might just happen.
Old May 8th 2012, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Congrats on the PR Roy , Great to finally meet up with you the other week
Old May 8th 2012, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth

Ours was a particularly long and arduous route to residency,which I would wish on nobody.

All I can say is if you're coming to Canada then hopefully you will progress through the immigration process quicker and easier than we did.
BUT if it goes adrift all I can say is that I hope you have a string relationship as it certainly pushed our marriage to new tests of strength!

It would appear that the immigration process has got a little quicker lately,judging by those behind me in the process.

Was it worth it? Well we think so,but my last piece of advice is to be prepared for the worst as it might just happen.
Well done
Old May 9th 2012, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you both!
Old May 11th 2012, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth

Congratulations! We're still waiting for approval on Family Class, 10 & half months now! The wait is driving us stir crazy! Plus, the goalposts have moved with regard to SINP family stream, i.e. the job offer has to be in the NOC skilled lists. Thankfully this doesn't affect existing applications! They are obviously trying to slow down applications and/or push up the quality of workforce they are wanting! I hope to God we hear something soon!! Grrr!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.