British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Trucking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/)
-   -   Tank Transporting (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/tank-transporting-479777/)

karla03 Sep 8th 2007 8:29 am

Tank Transporting

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry to all those people who have had their threads Hijacked by me and Davie Mac:wub:. From now on I'll post anything to do with Tank Transporting on here.

Karla x x x

karla03 Sep 8th 2007 11:31 am

Re: Tank Transporting

1 Attachment(s)
This is just for you Dave.:) You still have'nt sent me a picture of yourself yet.

karla03 Sep 8th 2007 11:59 am

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a reason why officers should not be allowed to make decisions without being supervised by an adult:

We were in Kosovo in 99 when this funny turn of events happened - oh the fun we had on that tour!

Karla x x x

TRUCKESCAPE Sep 17th 2007 1:36 pm

Just found this site and joined, looking into the canadian route to a better life ! got family over there been going over for the last ten years , so im looking for a job as they say, this hoffman's looks good ! home at night, can't beleive there's fellow ex TKTPTR Drivers on here ! was at 16 then at 414, anyway taking in all the advice keep it up everybody !

Gremmie Sep 17th 2007 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by karla03 (Post 5287710)
Sorry to all those people who have had their threads Hijacked by me and Davie Mac:wub:. From now on I'll post anything to do with Tank Transporting on here.

Karla x x x

Wasn-t a sepparate Millatary thread good enough for you people:rofl:that yyou have to now create one just for tank drivers ?????:rofl: how many subdivisions are there in the Mill forces????? A thread for Bog washers1st grade,Bog washers 2nd class,:ohmy: the mind bogles:rofl:

karla03 Sep 17th 2007 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie (Post 5321392)
Wasn-t a sepparate Millatary thread good enough for you people:rofl:that yyou have to now create one just for tank drivers ?????:rofl: how many subdivisions are there in the Mill forces????? A thread for Bog washers1st grade,Bog washers 2nd class,:ohmy: the mind bogles:rofl:

Gremmie,

This was opened way before yours:p So don't get your knickers in a twist.

Gremmie Sep 17th 2007 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by karla03 (Post 5321571)
Gremmie,

This was opened way before yours:p So don't get your knickers in a twist.

Shit it was too:o:o ooops why didnt you say some thing last week then....now you Mill peeps got an even bigger playground:rofl::p

karla03 Sep 17th 2007 3:19 pm

Too busy to mention it last week - plus the bigger the better, the playground that is:rofl: