sunbury transport, nb

Old Jun 7th 2011, 1:36 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light
Default sunbury transport, nb

looking for any info regarding sunbury transport based in fredericton, nb, are they a good co to work for etc, anyone know anything bout them or work for them???
apparently they're looking for drivers at the mo.
any info greatly appreciated
Old Jun 7th 2011, 2:19 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sunbury transport, nb

They are part of the Irving conglomerate so they are financially pretty sound.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 2:28 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

yeah - apparently they're looking for a load of new drivers at the mo and other half been offered job with them which'll mean relocating (not too far tho) just a worry going from a co which so far have been ok'ish to what seems like another good one which may turn out crappier - if that makes sense!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

If you are just using your current employer as a means to get PR, then i would stay with them until you get it, instead of starting over again with a new company. Sudbury will still be there in 6 months or so looking for drivers.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 3:44 pm
not wired right

thats what we're thinking - set us right back! an present co have been ok for us contrary to previous threads / comments
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

stetoppo is an unknown quantity at this point

hello to everyone on this thread, i'm a hgv driver with 23 years experience and i'm looking at moving to Canada hopefully as soon as i can, i don't want to pay the high fees that agents require and would like to do this as cheaply as i can, could any of you please help me out, i understand that i need an offer of employment but it seems very difficult to get a response from the companies that i have approached, thanks and keep on trucking
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:56 am
Just Joined

brianthomas is an unknown quantity at this point

I went through the Canada Job Bank web site to find trucking companies.. I registered on the website and applied to about 50 or so companies and I had 2 companies get a hold of me the very next day.

I am waiting for an LMO from one of those companies right now.

I think that under the circumstances with the driver shortage in Canada this process could be a lot more organized and streamlined. but it really comes down to the fact that if you knock on enough doors someone IS going to answer.

Cheers
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Pie 8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone newby here I'm a driver in USA looking to move to Canada how and where do you start had enough of the bullshit here in USA anyone no thanks