Spirit Road

Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spirit Road

These guys are looking for a new driver http://www.spiritroad.ca/
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spirit Road

graham ,,i will ask the question and save you a lot o grief and questions about this company...................................when can they get me a LMO....work permit ...then PR..
no need to thank me
jimmy

Last edited by jamesmc; Jul 13th 2011 at 2:22 am.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:06 am
Banned

Mr Fly is an unknown quantity at this point

So just a few questions before I apply :

Will I get paid lay over ?

Will I get regular miles and no waiting about for loads ?

Can I take my wife with me for some sightseeing ?

Can I take regular trips back home ?

Can I write a blog about my adventures warts an all ?

And finally what are the dispatchers like ie easy going , no favouritism , give me the runs I want and not going over the mountains every trip.

Hope to hear from you soon
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

As I'm unemployed from Saturday onwards I could be interested,but have heard the planner is a miserable old barsteward .
Maybe I'll stick with plan A
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

mmmm think I will give them a call
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesmc
graham ,,i will ask the question and save you a lot o grief and questions about this company...................................when can they get me a LMO....work permit ...then PR..
no need to thank me
jimmy
Not under our controll, please direct your questions to the appropraite goverment bodies responsable for the issue of such documents.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Fly
So just a few questions before I apply :If you are legally allowed to Work in Canada , hold a current Class 1 with air brake and have 2 years experience and pass a drug and alcahol test you can apply.

Will I get paid lay over ? All layovers are paid, or an'otel will be paid for you.

Will I get regular miles and no waiting about for loads ? We would expect you to do 21/2 California runs a month Circa 12,000 miles doing milti drops and picks. Trips start in Winnipeg on Thursday/Friday unload Cali Tuesday/Wednesday. Reloading starts Thursday evening finishes Friday evening. Run back to WPG unload Monday night /Tuesday morning. 2/3 days off. This is pretty much a typical trip

Can I take my wife with me for some sightseeing ? Generally yes

Can I take regular trips back home ?Where is home ?? Manitoba ?? or UK?? We are looking for serious long term employees not 2 month wonders who then bugger off fro a month leaving the truck standing idle.

Can I write a blog about my adventures warts an all ? What you do in your spare time is your concern, but just a tip. If you are not happy with some thing would it not be more prudent to discuss the matter with your employer rather than go blathering on the blog !!!!

And finally what are the dispatchers like ie easy going ,you do as asked and in a timley fasion and the dispatcher is as cute as a puppy no favouritism The first home gets the firrst trip out,. eg. 2 trucks left togethr last week 1 with FTL, the other with LTL 4 drops. The FTL driver got an LTL produce run home, the 2nd got a 1 pick return load, so yes we try as much as possible to keep it all equal., give me the runs I want we do 95% WPG-Cali-Wpg if that dont suit you look else where, and not going over the mountains every tripnot many mountains in MB, but we do cross the rockies going into Cali, and do some times trips to BC, again if you cant handle the job dont apply..

Happy
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
mmmm think I will give them a call
You've had it tooooooooo easy to long, you got old and lazy now
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Not under our controll, please direct your questions to the appropraite goverment bodies responsable for the issue of such documents.
Or to kb33
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

You've had it tooooooooo easy to long, you got old and lazy now
And I like it
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

So it's not open to foreign workers ?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kb33
So it's not open to foreign workers ?
If they have PR sure, as I dont know if MB is issuing LMO's at the moment ???
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

If they have PR sure, as I dont know if MB is issuing LMO's at the moment ???
So why don't you find out instead of being on here all day :

Could be helping some hapless Brit out
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kb33
So why don't you find out instead of being on here all day :

Could be helping some hapless Brit out
If helped enough hapless twits out over the past few years, it about time some of them did some of their own donkey work.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mr Fly
So just a few questions before I apply :

Will I get paid lay over ?

Will I get regular miles and no waiting about for loads ?

Can I take my wife with me for some sightseeing ?

Can I take regular trips back home ?

Can I write a blog about my adventures warts an all ?

And finally what are the dispatchers like ie easy going , no favouritism , give me the runs I want and not going over the mountains every trip.

LOl, not me, but I would have asked all the same questions except the regular trip home stuff, and... the blog was my wifes, about HER adventures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.