Siemens Transportation

Old Dec 1st 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Siemens Transportation

Yep, definitely run US, still running old junk & advertising for drivers almost permanently on kijiji in Calgary.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

snowstorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Apologies!
I was told by a friend on Kindersley last year that the Americans had stopped them coming in. Something to do with a bad carrier profile. Also when I was back last year I didn't see a single Kindersley truck south of the border.
Has something changed? Or did I just miss them all??
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

They do have some newer stuff ,DEF tanks etc , and although the fleet looks scabby mainly due to the poor livery at least it's all paid for , no leasing for those guys .
Old Jan 25th 2014, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

i just had an e mail from siemens asking if i was still interested in working for them.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 7:40 am
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too!
Old Jan 25th 2014, 9:30 am
Just Joined

snowstorm is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys can ask the question yourselves about US work then?
Old Jan 25th 2014, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

yup ..Email as well .
had 3 lmos at one time years ago ..HWT,H&R and the company i went tae.
jimmy.
Old Jan 26th 2014, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

sounds like they cant find any drivers lol
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

Excelsior66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neilcumming
No problem,if you are looking for work there are better companies out there.
hi can u give me a idea for better companies , maybe in edmonton AB ,will try to get job out there,thank you
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spockil
i just had an e mail from siemens asking if i was still interested in working for them.
hi what is the problem with siemens????apart old trucks????
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

what part o siemens?......kindersley transport.HWT,edge,
remember different depots in different provinces.
imo ..when i was over doing interviews /drives ,,not being fun ny but every company we visited we received coffee/sandwich ,a few lunch ..siemens not even a coffee.,even H&R gave us a feed!!
siemens treated my family the worst out of all the companies we visited,the recruiter totally ignored my wife when she asked questions!,
yes it was me she wanted as a driver but they did not understand .....a happy wife is a happy life!
We decided if this is how it was before i started what would it be like after i started. jimmy
Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesmc
what part o siemens?......kindersley transport.HWT,edge,
remember different depots in different provinces.
imo ..when i was over doing interviews /drives ,,not being fun ny but every company we visited we received coffee/sandwich ,a few lunch ..siemens not even a coffee.,even H&R gave us a feed!!
siemens treated my family the worst out of all the companies we visited,the recruiter totally ignored my wife when she asked questions!,
yes it was me she wanted as a driver but they did not understand .....a happy wife is a happy life!
We decided if this is how it was before i started what would it be like after i started. jimmy
I know Jimmy,some companies just dont have a clue but the way I look at it,its their loss.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

thanks for that,seems to be unreal,i think kindersley transport and edge,im after job in edmonton alberta,they based in edmonton,
you right there
.....a happy wife is a happy life!
when did you go???i dont know what to do?!i will have to start my way somwhere,thanks .
Old Feb 4th 2014, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok..you seem to want to go to Edmonton only so..#1..look up transport companies in Edmonton on the www .find one that does a job YOU CAN DO and then find out as much good or bad about them ....then # phone up recruiting and ask if they would employ an experienced driver from ^^^^.and if you can visit Edmonton tell them you will call in when over to talk!! as this is british expats i would expect you to be british so no language barrier.
#2 or go on kijiji edmonton .jobs .driver/security for a look at available jobs and if you want put a j,ob wanted ad on, with your experience and the line need a LMO>
#3 get your shit together!!! check that you are allowed into Canada (criminal record)and perhaps the USA as well.,get driver print out from DLVA ..showing your clean licence ish,
references etc..
its a fact that drivers over here move around every few years and if you show a prospective employer that you have lasted a while at jobs thats a good thing ,,,,,my first employer in Canada was stunned i drove for the same company for 20yrs.!
go on driver forums and read what other people say about certain companies.
and if you are thinking Edmonton big money on the patch crap ,,forget it it aint happening !!!you will not get PR on that sort o work.if you are not interprovincial driving so back home in 4yrs.iirc.(max).
for all that remember you are just meat on the seat! you will be treated as a rookie,your hiab licence means nothing,forklift the same ,you do it the Canadian way or no way at all
not trying to put you off .
jimmy.,.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Excelsior66
thanks for that,seems to be unreal,i think kindersley transport and edge,im after job in edmonton alberta,they based in edmonton,
you right there
.....a happy wife is a happy life!
when did you go???i dont know what to do?!i will have to start my way somwhere,thanks .
Bison has a terminal in Edmonton,also try Manitoulin and H &R.This website has a few companies in Edmonton doing LMOs http://www.ilabour-market.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.