Siemens Transportation

Old Nov 5th 2013, 4:30 am
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Siemens Transportation

For anyone in Canada or working for this company. Do they still run some of the worst equipment on the road or has that situation improved?
Old Nov 5th 2013, 12:51 pm
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Siemens Transportation

Anyone?

I guess you're all in bed! Bless! :-)
Old Nov 13th 2013, 5:55 am
Not so new ;-)

Just bumping this up in the hope someone will answer!
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2
Just bumping this up in the hope someone will answer!
You might want to re-read Site Rule 13.

As general forum netiquette, bumping threads and/or posting on old threads really isn't the done thing.

HTH.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:38 pm
Not so new ;-)

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You might want to re-read Site Rule 13.

As general forum netiquette, bumping threads and/or posting on old threads really isn't the done thing.

HTH.
So, am I supposed to start a new thread with exactly the same question????

I assume this is a new rule? Never cam across it in the 6000 odd posts of my previous life!
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

So, am I supposed to start a new thread with exactly the same question????

I assume this is a new rule? Never cam across it in the 6000 odd posts of my previous life!
No, you just assume nobody can answer it and don't hassle them to do so!

And no, it's not a new rule. You've been on the forum since 2009, it's certainly been in effect for at least the past couple of years.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 8:29 pm
Not so new ;-)

No, you just assume nobody can answer it and don't hassle them to do so!

And no, it's not a new rule. You've been on the forum since 2009, it's certainly been in effect for at least the past couple of years.
.....and since around 2005 under my old user name

So, by bumping a thread, I am hassling people to respond?

I use many forums and this is the first time I have come across the, 'no bumping rule'! I shall bear it in mind
Old Nov 13th 2013, 8:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

.....and since around 2005 under my old user name
Oh, I know. I was simply pointing out that the rule's been in place for a while and was definitely in place when you signed up (and ticked the box to say you'd read the site rules ;-)) for the third time in Jan this year.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 10:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I know. I was simply pointing out that the rule's been in place for a while and was definitely in place when you signed up (and ticked the box to say you'd read the site rules ;-)) for the third time in Jan this year.
And its a rule we enforce in the serious Aussie forums (as opposed to meet-ups and Barbe) so Fluffy should be well aware of what his limitations are.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone in Canada or working for this company. Do they still run some of the worst equipment on the road or has that situation improved?
I work in Canada in the summer months(winter im in Mexico) and I see Siemans on the highway,there trucks are pretty crappy still.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 6:51 pm
Not so new ;-)

Originally Posted by neilcumming
I work in Canada in the summer months(winter im in Mexico) and I see Siemans on the highway,there trucks are pretty crappy still.
Cheers Neil! That's what I'd heard
Old Nov 21st 2013, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

No problem,if you are looking for work there are better companies out there.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 10:41 am
Just Joined

snowstorm is an unknown quantity at this point

I was out there this time last year & nothing has changed with them. Except that they employ loads of flip flops now & Kindersley don't do US.
I saw my old truck that I had there in 2007 still working & it was 12 years old & a proper heap when I had it!!
They also have a bad reputation for how they treat their drivers.
Best avoided is my advice.

Paul
Old Dec 1st 2013, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snowstorm
I was out there this time last year & nothing has changed with them. Except that they employ loads of flip flops now & Kindersley don't do US.
I saw my old truck that I had there in 2007 still working & it was 12 years old & a proper heap when I had it!!

Paul
Flip flops never heard that before,thats funny! Sound advice methinks.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowstorm

Paul
Erm yes they do run the U.S.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.