Siemens Group?

Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough
Default Siemens Group?

Siemens group, good, bad or indifferent? I know koog used to work there.
Any info glady recieved.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Siemens Group?

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Any info glady recieved.
Normal trucking company,but their kit is all paid for,some doggy old motors but not all,and they'll be running this time next year.Shrewd operators.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Any info glady recieved.
I enjoyed my time at siemens, some of the trucks and trailers are old.A lot of english guys work there. They haved called me a few times asking me to go back, I keep thinking about it. I think they are a good company.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Ok thanks guys, just waiting to hear back from them. I've had some interest from Gardewine if anyone knows any info them.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

gardewine ,very good firm,
my neighbours work for the northern deck division and reckon one of the best to work for.
ito ,
Old Jan 28th 2011, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamesmc
gardewine ,very good firm,
my neighbours work for the northern deck division and reckon one of the best to work for.
ito ,
Thats very encouraging, thanks for the reply. Ringing them this afternoon, so keeping everything crossed.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Ita a company I looked at when first looking at Canada. Got great feel from them and looking back now wished I had gone there rather than PEI.

They have various divisions within the company.

Cheers Dave
Old Jan 30th 2011, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Ita a company I looked at when first looking at Canada. Got great feel from them and looking back now wished I had gone there rather than PEI.

They have various divisions within the company.

Cheers Dave
Cheers Dave, thats good to know.
Got my medical on Weds so all being well hope to have a job offer very soon.
Thanks again
Old Feb 9th 2011, 12:03 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Like Vickysteve said, I enjoyed my time at Siemens too (Kindersley for me) and the driver supervisor (Darren Shawnsby (if he's still there)) is a real top bloke. Ask to speak to him if you have any questions. He helped me out w whole lot when I first got there in '06.
Good luck.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Cheers for that, always helps having inside information. I've had a positive response from a few companies and not the 'usual' suspects. Just waiting for final confirmation. Will keep ya posted. Hope your doing well.
Old May 10th 2011, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Application on it's way now, SINP family class, Job offer secured, hoping work permit won't be too long, happy days!
btw Siemens turned me down which I was rather surprised about, perhaps the downturn had something to do with it? As it's turned out, got in with a very good smaller company so perhaps its fate! We are now counting down the days and can't wait to get over! See you there.
Old May 11th 2011, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Application on it's way now, SINP family class, Job offer secured, hoping work permit won't be too long, happy days!
btw Siemens turned me down which I was rather surprised about, perhaps the downturn had something to do with it? As it's turned out, got in with a very good smaller company so perhaps its fate! We are now counting down the days and can't wait to get over! See you there.
Well done,welcome to a more relaxed and very different world.Is your employer based in Dundurn ?
Old May 11th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

So where are you heading too then ???
Old May 16th 2011, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Hope it's not First Continental who are the 'very good' smaller company.
Old May 16th 2011, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Why's that Mick ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.