Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:45 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Nice Andy! And what's the little house thing next to it - is that a toy? Or a cable box cover or something?
Thats Sams dolls house, its about 30 inches tall and she used to crawl in and out of the door, i have a pic on my laptop and i will post it when i can.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:23 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Thats Sams dolls house, its about 30 inches tall and she used to crawl in and out of the door, i have a pic on my laptop and i will post it when i can.
I'm not sure if this will work but i didn't want to fill the page with pics of no interest to most people here, for those interested, here are some pics of my daughter coming out of her dolls house (if the links work)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...house26-07.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...e26-07-051.jpg

Last edited by andy_sheila; Sep 8th 2007 at 2:25 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I'm not sure if this will work but i didn't want to fill the page with pics of no interest to most people here, for those interested, here are some pics of my daughter coming out of her dolls house (if the links work)

Shes so CUTE. My son has a habbit of trying to crawl into tiny spaces

Karla x x x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

What a sweetie she is! I like the bum-stuck-in-door one
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

No dolls houses here just pretty trucks
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0023.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-trucks003.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-trucks006.jpg  
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Damn nice trucks
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Heres a few pictures Simon took while we were in Moose Jaw in May.
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-dsc01289.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-dsc01311.jpg  
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:51 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by Gremmie
No dolls houses here just pretty trucks
Sorry it got off topic Graham. to get it back on track here are some more of mine.

Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Love that truck Andy...Total Class. You got any pics of the inside.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:56 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Love that truck Andy...Total Class. You got any pics of the inside.
i'll sort some out for you Dave but here is one (i posted somewhere else) until then.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

How does that look...found it from Tinternet
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:03 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
http://trucks.autoreview.ru/new_site...800/kabina.jpg

How does that look...found it from Tinternet
Pretty much the same Dave, although that one is a lot cleaner and mine is a red/tan colour scheme
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Andy what if any thing do you know of Ellisons NS Red fridges,any good ??
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:58 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Andy what if any thing do you know of Ellisons NS Red fridges,any good ??
sorry mate, what/who is it. the closest i can think of are Eassons who have red trucks and run reefers.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry mate, what/who is it. the closest i can think of are Eassons who have red trucks and run reefers.
Thats who i ment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.